HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 63 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Wow! Has this become a virtual world, or what?! You can meet people on the net, you can flirt on the net, I have found you can find love on the net, but dating requires going out or even staying in and snuggling on the couch watching a movie. In my opinion, virtual dating would be like virtual sex. What do you do? Get a blow up doll, dress them up nice and set them at the table while you eat and text? Besides being rude to the blow up date, it shows that you really need to get out more. :-)

Best Answer

You should get best answer!

Best Answer

No. I share extremely intimate secrets/stories/moments on EP and if I am going to date someone, I'd rather keep these to myself.

Best Answer

if i met them in real life maybe

Best Answer

nooo... sorry but I'd rather live a little safe... and there's know way to actually know somone thru the internet

Best Answer

Yes, I have met some very good people here. ;)

Best Answer

Oh sure. Why not? I've met some very lovely ladies here and many seem to be worth a shot. None of them live in my town though so that kind of sucks. But if I did meet someone here who lived in my area then why shouldn't I?

Best Answer

yes.why not/

Best Answer

i would have to know them very very well here on EP, and then meet them in person many times for me to have any amount of real trust...but if they were cool and we klicked then why not?! LOL

Best Answer

yes!!!!!!!!!!!4 u

Best Answer

Not just anyone. A rare few. Some of the men here are irresistible. I intend to.

Best Answer

yes i would

Best Answer

Yes,I have met some great people here

Best Answer

Sure. But I don't think that's what I need now.

Best Answer

hell freaking yes, lol. i wish :p

Best Answer

yeah, no, there's a slight problem, he lives like 10 000 miles away. :(

Best Answer

yes, i have a friend whos 16-17 that i kinda like but.... hes a little to old for me.... im 13 hes 16 :(

Best Answer

you're 13 and he's 16?? heyy its not a big problem!! i think its okayy, go get him if you really like him :D

Best Answer

but i think he has a GF D:

Best Answer

ahh that suckss :( are you sure of it??

Best Answer

no but... im too scared to ask him, plus if i ask him direcly and he says yes well.... them we would prob not talk anymore :( plus it would feel award

Best Answer

hmm well then, you need to wait for the right time, how long have you known him?

Best Answer

from the very first day i started :3

Best Answer

It's going to be a problem when you're 15 and he's 18. Age of consent + Jailbait = 20 years.

Best Answer

O.o idk thats
D:

Best Answer

may be.... it is also an experience to day a lady i didnt see. I have one expecience for being friend with a lady from some other social networking site now after 8 years going on in face book. You can also try me. start from ep after 10 years where?

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

well yeah but than no because not much 13-15 are on here and PLUS, is their limit or rules that TEEN'S can't date online? >:D

Best Answer

there are many 13-15 ppl who are in age group 18-21

Best Answer

LOL yeah i know that...but than not sure if any of them are really 13-15, might get confused O well single and proud is the key :)

Best Answer

im on here, not saying that i would buti have like 5 grils that are 13-15, just check my pro file youll see!

Best Answer

hahaha sureeee... >:D

Best Answer

i'll date almost any girl i meet on ep. or go long distance if necessary. as long as their 14-17

Best Answer

No way....friends will do..but not date.

Best Answer