HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 21 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

I would marry an American - lol

Best Answer

Isn't your life complicated enough already?

Best Answer

yes it may help me -lol

Best Answer

sure.. as long as they let me believe what i believe and do not try to convert me...

Best Answer

Too hard... id have to be crazy in love and not abke to stop my self to let it happen

Best Answer

Depends on how it's different.

Best Answer

As long as it is not muslim

Best Answer

yes, as long as he respect my belief..

Best Answer

Yes, as long as they aren't fanatics and tried to make me go to church!

Best Answer

No. I'm a proud and outspoken atheist. I care about my beliefs being true and I think it's bad logic and bad thinking to accept things like gods, ghosts, etc. for which there is NO credible evidence. Give me some evidence. You can't. Guarantee you can't. Not good evidence anyway. I cannot be with someone who believes things without good reasons to do so. I'm intellectually honest and I don't want to be with someone who's not. If you don't care about believing true things and not believing false things then I don't want to be with you. Period. That's so pathetic. I can't be with someone so pathetic they don't even care to have good reasons for believing what they do. I'm better than that.

Best Answer

Seriously, probably not.

Best Answer

No more marriage for me, thanks but I'd prefer to date someone who had the same values as me.

Best Answer

I am not sure...

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

I'm Atheist and my boyfriend is Muslim. I have no problem with religion as long as my partner is not trying to force it upon me. I would also prefer someone that's not too strict with their religion & obviously my boyfriend is not... :P

Best Answer

im christian hes athiest

Best Answer

Dating is one thing. I would not marry a woman who is not willing to change to my religion because I am not willing to change mine. It is that important to me. I have seen mixed religion marriages. The ones that work, work partially because one of the people really did not practice or care about his/her own and was comfortable raising the kids in their partner's faith.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Sure I would. Especially if he was a good Scrabble pla<x>yer and liked Jeopardy.

Best Answer

I wouldn't marry anyone.

Best Answer

Sure, it wouldn't even be a consideration to me.

Best Answer