1331jean 1331jean 36-40, F 33 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

I thought only humans walked this earth?

Best Answer

Don`t tell this a K9-lover.

Best Answer

If you have found a person that makes you happy and you want to be with them for the rest of your life then you do that !<br />
My only concern when it comes to things like this is when it involves different cultures. Far to many times women in the USA marry men from other countries and then those men want to treat or should I say MIS-TREAT the women like they would back in their old country.

Best Answer

Yep. I have seen this a few times.

Best Answer

agree..

Best Answer

If I fell in love with him, sure.

Best Answer

I date outside my race. I'd marry outside my race too if that's who I wanted to be with, although I can't say all of my family would approve. Too bad, love is love.

Best Answer

i always wanted to marry a klingon?...

Best Answer

brave man. lol

Best Answer

their just misunderstood :)

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

We have same taste in woman...remember their wedding ceremony?

Best Answer

Yes, I have dated several black hung men and married a black hung male outside of my race and just love the experience. I have a had a great time sexually with black lovers and love their BBC's and cannot due without them. I am not on any birth control device, will never have my black lover wear a condom or pull out early, and love being black bred, pregnant, and having biracial babies. I have 13 babies and looking to have more. I feel all white females should enjoy the BBC several times bareback and have several black babies.

Best Answer

Yes , but no kids, world is to messed up for to treat them fairly

Best Answer

I have dated outside of my race. I caught a lot of flack for it, and did so again anyhow :). <br />
I don't understand why some have such a problem with this scenario. Love is love, as it should be.

Best Answer

Yeah. As long as he loves me and give me my space.

Best Answer

I have dated, and could marry someone of another race, if I were to marry again at all.

Best Answer

Does that include an alien girl from another world too?

Best Answer

It's about getting along well. I think I could handle that.

Best Answer

im native american he is israli

Best Answer

Do you have a sister or a unmarried cousin say 34-35 yrs old,that i might meet?I'm Serb in heritage....100%

Best Answer

No problem with that at all.

Best Answer

No. If I every need a skin graft, I would want to have a good match. No, not really, as long as her boobs are perfect.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Sure race has nothing to do with the spirit of the person.

Best Answer

I would like to marry a Native American,Israeli,or a girl form Far East....but no blacks,nor muslims....

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

My reasons are my own.

Best Answer

yes, & did. almost 16 yrs.. :)

Best Answer

I'll never marry again but date, sure.

Best Answer

Sure, shouldn't be a problem.

Best Answer

Yes. I have and I did. I'm black and my husband is white.

Best Answer