misery22 misery22 36-40, F 27 Answers May 26, 2012

Yes, I did and I married him. Even though he has lighter skin that I, he is still a member of the human race and that's the only race I care about.

Best Answer

Yes if I wasn't married. Does this question get asked everyday?

Best Answer

I've even married outside of my race.

Best Answer

I am dating a very handsome English man.

I am Spaniard/Puerto Rican american :)

So yeah i do date outside of my race.

Best Answer

Human? Or you mean color? Yes.

Best Answer

LOL this made me laugh. Who would you date, an alien?lol

Best Answer

Is she pretty?

Best Answer

if he was cute.

Best Answer

Yes..I have...more than one race..and now my kids are dating and they are following in my footsteps..to me it has nothing to do with race..but the person they are!!

Best Answer

When I was younger I would have answered, "Yes." Now I'd rather stick women I have more in common with culturally. Race doesn't necessarily determine that, but normally is a heavy influence, so now my answer is, "Unlikely; Willing to make Exceptions."

Best Answer

Heck yes. I actually prefer it. Haha I'm really into white boys and I'm Hispanic.

Best Answer

No and why ask this?

Best Answer

i'm black and want to date a hispanic man.....

Best Answer

Yes I date someone who is English and Italian. I'm Latin.

Best Answer

Yes. I have.

Best Answer

yep and i have b4. this leads me to a question of my own. which is the most raretype of interracial relationship?

Best Answer

Yes and i have meany times and i will more than likely do it again.

Best Answer

Yes, if I didn't have to travel to do so.

Best Answer

Yes. I have dated outside my race.

Best Answer

Depends on what type of race.If it was a running race then prob not as i run real slow would soon find another. If a rowing race then prob yesas i'm ok on the water. Now if it was a ball race thats different and not worth bearing much thought.

Best Answer

i'm married to a fiery Hispanic woman right now...Latin ladies are the HOTTEST women on the planet.............ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Best Answer

hells yes. why limit myself

Best Answer

Absolutely-have quite a few times and will continue to do so! I'm biracial anyways, and to me, people are people regardless of what race or ethnicity they are

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer