Who ask ya to ask anyway?Some books have ratty covers but the story is unforgetable

Best Answer

What IS "ugly"? "Ugly" is an ugly word. I look at so called Supermodels and I don't find very many of them even slightly attractive. As someone wrote here, beauty is subjective.

Best Answer

Really honest answer...their looks might put me off at first...but if their personality was awesome....and if they were extremely funny....intelligent...kind...witty....had it all going on for them...and I got to know that about them...then their looks wouldn't matter in the least.

Best Answer

you should ask for your self, what a puss on you

Best Answer

apparently you didn't read the whole question. But you're so beautiful you had to use a picture of an bald eagle.

Best Answer

hahaahhaahah

Best Answer

It's not all about looks.

Best Answer

I won't, because when I truly love someone s/he'll always be beautiful in my eyes, regardless of what other people think.<br />
//lolwutsochickflick

Best Answer

Depends on the personality. I would tell them, " Impress me and then we'll see how it goes from there..." but that's just me personally, I don't know what you would do...

Best Answer