NotInsane NotInsane 22-25, F 23 Answers Jul 11, 2011

No. Beauty is only skin deep. Beeotch goes clear to the bone.

Best Answer

If it bothered me then probably not.

Best Answer

Ewwwww, are you kidding?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Hell no.

Best Answer

definately not

Best Answer

no. im always attracted to personality to begin with. i dont judge books by their covers, literally. i'll open them up, and if they dont interest me, they go back on the shelf

Best Answer

Heck no!! Don;t get me wrong, looks are wonderful and important to an extent. If you're not attracted to someone it isn't gonna work. But looks aren't everything. Find someone you are attracted to and who treats you right and absolutely never listen to anyone else

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

hell no

Best Answer

No, i dont have the patience for people with nasty personalities

Best Answer

yes til u stand that kinda stuff after all every thing has its price.

Best Answer

That's questionable because like me I have bad behavior when I see triggers on social networks and towards people I don't trust. There are alot of people who hate me but in reality I am carefree, laid back, patient, etc. In fact, I told my ex tonight how bad I can be on the internet and he absolutely refused to believe it and then he laughed at me. Things aren't always as they seem. Remember that. :)

Best Answer

that's so true. so true. neither are people. it's said first impressions are everything but I call bullshit on that too. Because sometimes a person is just nervous on a first date and you're not seeing the real relaxed them…;)

Best Answer

No. Life is too short. I only want to be with someone nice.

Best Answer

NOPE If all I wanted was something to look at I'd look at **** lol they can't talk back =^.*=

Best Answer