Explain Someone had posted this question not to long ago which was deleted which I have decided posted myself.
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 29 Answers Jan 15, 2012

no that would be illegal

Best Answer

A couple years, I may consider it but half my age? I'm 19 - that pretty much constitues ********** so noooooooooooo

By the way, awesome new avatar :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No that would make me such a peado! xx

Best Answer

ofc yes

Best Answer

I pretty much am and she's great and we're very much in love. :)

Best Answer

bc the sex is great

Best Answer

If you are happy with being with that person,what do you care what other people think,it is your life age is just a number,happiness is everything.

Best Answer

Not advised unless you're over 36 - but after that, go for it.

(Just don't marry them.)

Best Answer

No. I've been asked and was very, very flattered. I'd be a good friend to him, but dating would be problematic, we'd just be at such different stages in our lives.

Best Answer

you need to do A SURVEY for finding the real answer of your QUESTION . can i ask u , why do u ask so many QUESTIONS ? IS IT YOUR HOBBY ? i found them intresting.

Best Answer

Thank you! :) I do for fun...I like seeing people point of views. (many don't give the right answers and in all it still something). :)

Best Answer

no I'm not dating a 16 year old and going to jail

Best Answer

I'm 21 and would be dating a guy of 11.... No thank you, i'd be f***** in prison dammit....

Best Answer

i have,and it was great........the age difference did not make any difference

Best Answer

no i wouldn't

Best Answer

Sure..Why not ? People might judge but they would most likely be narrow minded since theres many ways people can relate and get along really well...Sometimes "wrongness" is in the mind of the beholder.

Best Answer

I would be dating someone who is the same age as my daughters - lol

Best Answer

yuck

Best Answer

i would. i have. i did not want to at first but he was persistent. i did feel like a fool for a while. but would not now. we are not together anymore. and i would defiantly date someone half my age again. and not feel like a fool.

Best Answer

No I have a real thing about this. Maybe because I have children and nephews. Just feels very wrong, even the thought of it, No never ever.

Best Answer

No, but I would be their friend.

Best Answer

It would be very illegal as well as wrong lol

Best Answer