JustChrisCarter JustChrisCarter 18-21, M 13 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Before I married (more years ago than I will admitt to) I was seeing a man in a wheel chair. A man that likes you is still a man not matter how he gets around.

Best Answer

My best friends step dad is in a wheelchair and needs help but mostly he pulls his own weight. He has a high paying and acts like nothing can stop him it really is amazing. He is married and she is there for him whenever he needs it!!

Best Answer

If I loved them, yes.

Best Answer

There are girls in wheelchairs, pretty ones

Best Answer

i agree but I can't take care of us both I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it's that's why i don't have a girlfriend i guess.

Best Answer

idk what to say except keep trying man. I've seen it on TV (non fiction) before so it's possible. Don't feel alone I can't keep a conversation going with anyone much less girls.

Best Answer

Yes. If I loved him, I would do anything for him :)

Best Answer

I would certainly be open to being that person's friend... dating has sexual input, so it would depend on sexual ability and need.

Micky @~@

Best Answer

If it was a interesting person, sure I would.

Best Answer

I probably wouldn't date them, unless we were dating before this happened. I wouldn't shun them or anything either. I'd definitely hang out and help someone in that situation. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I wouldn't be able to begin a relationship where I am more of a mother than a girlfriend. Again, if something happened that made the person I was already dating wheelchair bound, I would definitely stay with them. But we already have an established connection, I would have a hard time establishing a new connection with someone I had to take care of so much.

Best Answer

i can understand that

Best Answer