Before I married (more years ago than I will admitt to) I was seeing a man in a wheel chair. A man that likes you is still a man not matter how he gets around.

Best Answer

My best friends step dad is in a wheelchair and needs help but mostly he pulls his own weight. He has a high paying and acts like nothing can stop him it really is amazing. He is married and she is there for him whenever he needs it!!

Best Answer

There are girls in wheelchairs, pretty ones

Best Answer

i agree but I can't take care of us both I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it's that's why i don't have a girlfriend i guess.

Best Answer

idk what to say except keep trying man. I've seen it on TV (non fiction) before so it's possible. Don't feel alone I can't keep a conversation going with anyone much less girls.

Best Answer

Yes. If I loved him, I would do anything for him :)

Best Answer

I would certainly be open to being that person's friend... dating has sexual input, so it would depend on sexual ability and need.<br />
Micky @~@

Best Answer

If it was a interesting person, sure I would.

Best Answer

I probably wouldn't date them, unless we were dating before this happened. I wouldn't shun them or anything either. I'd definitely hang out and help someone in that situation. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I wouldn't be able to begin a relationship where I am more of a mother than a girlfriend. Again, if something happened that made the person I was already dating wheelchair bound, I would definitely stay with them. But we already have an established connection, I would have a hard time establishing a new connection with someone I had to take care of so much.

Best Answer

i can understand that

Best Answer