hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 31 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Yes, because it wouldn't make much difference.

Best Answer

yes love is blind pure and simple

Best Answer

Sure, if the spark was there. The person's qualities are important to me, not their race.

Best Answer

yes... I live in a world of many colors and creeds so while people may assume by the look of me that I wouldn't my family is already a mixed bag

Best Answer

Are you mixed?

Best Answer

no, my family just has multiple races due to marriages, divorces, adoptions and the unofficial family members

Best Answer

absolutely.. oh.. sorry.. can't .. my wife says no.. grrrrr..laughs.. seriously, it is awesome that it's becoming less and less of an issue.

Best Answer

I would! Love has no boundries!

Best Answer

Already have no reason other than I liked the person a lot.

Best Answer

If they treated me with love and respect<br />
I would

Best Answer

Why not? I'm not prejudiced

Best Answer

what do you mean, "why"? why are you asking why?

Best Answer

I certainly would date or marry someone of a different culture or race, the question is would I marry someone from my own country? Definietely not. So boring and for me absolutely not attractive in culture. <br />
I like the temperament, culture and looks of Turkish men.

Best Answer

If they had a good personality, yeah, totally, doesn't matter what race they are.

Best Answer

i have

Best Answer

Sure I would. We are all human beings and the color of someone's skin just isn't a factor. It's the connection that matters.

Best Answer

Yeah. Why not.

Best Answer

yes, because that is one of my fellow human beings and our love would be stronger than any differences we had

Best Answer

Strangely I have been getting an often repeated dream of dating with a foreigner. He belongs to some country in the surroundings of USSR. In real life I have not seen him. I have not talked to him. But in dreams I meet him for the last 15 to 20 days. Very strange experience.

Best Answer

Yes! Because why not and I don't like people around here where I live haha :)

Best Answer

Most people who live in the US are out of my culture/race. I don't think there are many people who are both Japanese and Irish...together I mean.<br />
I don't even look at race anyway. I don't care what they look like. Just as long as they care.

Best Answer

:) I wish I was like you!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

White and Asians get along but I'm white, black and Latino. They don't get along too well. :/

Best Answer

mh. well, whatever race you are, it shouldn't matter. I'm friends with a girl who's Brazilian and Latino and she's one of the best friends I've ever had :)

Best Answer

Brazilian are Latino right? Their language is a romance language and thier country is in Latin America

Best Answer

Thought we were past questions like this

Best Answer