And not the first world definitin of poor. Someone who grew up in a shack. Again, I used to be quite prejudiced on this. Our worlds were too different.... now I think well if he has ambition and he isn't trying to get with me for money I MIGHT think about it but so far I haven't.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 13 Answers Apr 22 in Dating & Relationships

I could care less about someone's financial status.

Best Answer

love has no boundries...... sweet girl...

Best Answer

Yes because money has no relevance. Love is invaluable. If you are lucky enough to find it, then move into that shack if that's what it takes to have it in your life .

Best Answer

that's sweet but I have seen real poverty and i don't plan to live like that even for love. No internet, no phone, no water, no food, no electricity, no car? Would you really give that up?

Best Answer

Many things in life need to be thought thru in your own mind. It is not possible to appreciate words of another unless you can feel the expressions within yourself. One day you will learn that love and happiness can not be obtained in any material possession. We all make that mistake sometimes.

Best Answer

I don't care about being rich, but I won't live in absolute poverty nor do I have to. Have you seen poverty? I have. I don't want my kids to not have water or food. I don't mind them living humbly but there's a limit.

Best Answer

I didn't say happiness equates to money but before happiness are our bare necessities. This is all theoretical because obviously on my own merits I wouldn't be poor... but if someone can't pay their bills... it's a huge issue esp with kids

Best Answer

Yes. I have more important standards than them being poor or rich.

Best Answer

Nope. Could be a possible gold digger.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

money was never a factor for my liking someone.

Best Answer

I am talking a guy who lives in a slum. Dirt poor. Not first world poor.

Best Answer

I've been homeless like sleeping in a ditch homeless. Trust me I know what poor means.

Best Answer

ok... :/ and wow. That's admirable

Best Answer

Not really. What's admirable is leaving the streets.

Best Answer

that's what I mean.

Best Answer

yes because dating someone Rich is impossible for me anyway

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

Yes. I would.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer