MsDetermined MsDetermined 31-35, F 31 Answers Feb 22, 2013 in Community

What does weight have to do with how much you like being with them?

Best Answer

Yes. I'm far from perfect so why would I expect my date to be. It's unrealistic.

Best Answer

I am married.<br />
If I wasn't, yes. What is inside is what matters.

Best Answer

Sure, if I liked their personality.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

Married one

Best Answer

"one"
hehehehe

Best Answer

Yes I would as they are still a lady

Best Answer

yes! Love is not about sizes though i think it is important that the person you date is attractive to you because you don't wanna wake up 10 years later next to someone thinking..."Ewww how did that happen..." you need to be able to build a future with that man so if you don't find him attractive...but attractive is individual preferance! And if you love someone a man you would have rated 4 by the looks can get a perfect 10!<br />
btw. in the uk 60% of the population is overweight...

Best Answer

sure...a few extra pounds is okay with me. I take anything at this point I've not dated in so long.

Best Answer

sure, would you?, because I am lol

Best Answer

But of course.

Best Answer

lol, no.

Best Answer

yes i would i would try to make my date overweight lol

Best Answer

I don't know..I mean I like athletic guys, and not in a shallow way, but I like having that in common with a guy..But hey if he is nice and great to be around, then yea.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

only if she put food on the table lol

Best Answer

Depends on attitude, and if they are cannibals I suppose.

Best Answer

Sure... I mean I won't lie and say that wouldn't be factored into the decision... And sadly I do have limits... I'm not dating anyone that is unhealthy or a risk health wise unless I just fall madly in love I guess... Maybe that's shallow, but I'm interested in people with similar lifestyles to my own... But slightly overweight I have dated before...

Best Answer

It depends how overweight. I like my women to have a little weight and I can put up with them being a little overweight, but past a certain point I just lose all attraction.

Best Answer

Yes, but not obese

Best Answer