corvinblack corvinblack 22-25, M 22 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I am dating a 100% HEARING IMPAIRED, and NON VERBAL person right now and let me tell you, best relationship ive ever had. Why wouldnt you? They're human too, no more or no less than yourself? You speak the same language, you just say it differently. whats the problem?

Best Answer

I am legally deaf and find your question offensive not because of the question it self... but cause you want the answers to entertain you so let me ask this.. would you date someone who is blind deaf or just stupid?????

Best Answer

To be honest I would probably not date a blind girl. Not because she is blind but because her blindness would prevent us from doing many things I like to do. I would definitely not date a girl who is stupid.

Best Answer

Never the less you question was to get answers that entertained you.putting down the blind deaf ans mute.. my next question will be about the relationshio between the folic ly challenged and ED problems....

Best Answer

What's wrong with someone who is either mute, deaf or blind? Is something wrong with their heart? There are those who can talk that you would prefer shut up; those who are not deaf but the cannot hear and those that can see yet has not sight or insight ... these you really want/need to stay away from.

Best Answer

If it felt right at the time.

Best Answer

No u dirt y pig

Best Answer

I could but I would know what I had to do in order to make sure they where comfortable in the relationship.

Best Answer

I had a friend who is deaf/mute. She taught me a lot of sign language. And we always had a good laugh.

Best Answer

I think being mute is rather adorable... I think it has something to do with the idea of relying on nonverbal ques and body language.<br />
If someone was deaf I would probably date them, though I'd need to learn quite a bit.<br />
If someone was blind I just don't think I'd have the time or energy, sadly.

Best Answer

Sure, if I wanted to.

Best Answer

Yeah, why not?

Best Answer

Sure. I'd be hesitant if she were all three, but that's not a dealbreaker.

Best Answer

NO! TO ALL!

Best Answer

yes, I will

Best Answer

a blind person can never appreciate the way i look, or dress my makeup style. i once had an ex bf who told me i have nice eyes (obviously he was sighted) (even though the usual colour - brown) ( i always dated sighted) , a blind person cannot appreciate your look, he cannot say if you are ugly or not ugly. what if he regains his sight, and will know that you are not his type. you can never know, personality alone is not a relationship, i don't know why some people risk in dating a blind guy, coz i am sure that most blind people would go on the operating table if they know they had the opportunity to regain sight, one of the best example is cornea damage, if the problem is cornea he can easily find a donor. you can watch the korean drama 'stairway to heaven', she gets donated the cornea and the blind girl begins to see again. fortunately for him he knew her before she went blind so it was no problem for the couple. <br />
with a deaf and mute guy, it's no problem, he is seeing you and appreciating you however he cannot send you the message that he likes you directly but through signs and you need to understand sign language but it's no problem for me, i would go and learn it if this happens because at least the person is seeing me not like the blind person who cannot see me and what happens in future if he does and does find a bad surprise. that's my two cents.

Best Answer