Is it a deal breaker for u???
lordreyna lordreyna 22-25, F 16 Answers Apr 21 in Dating & Relationships

It's not a dealbreaker but I'm wary because sometimes the father can make things difficult.

Best Answer

i would

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

It wouldnt put me off at all. Im old enough to be able to handle the prospect, and i am great with kids. It would make me a little more cautious in the relationship, as its not just us involved but a child too, but it certainly wouldnt be a deal breaker. Let me guess, you are pregnant, single, and it makes you worry about future romance?

Best Answer

Kids are not a deal breaker. They come as a package. If you are interested in a mother but not her kids then move on. Don't embarrass yourself by asking her to make a choice. (kids win everytime)

Best Answer

Sure, why not? EVERYONE has other things apart from a relationship going on in their life

Best Answer

If they are responsible enough.. Yes.

Best Answer

yes . they are part of her life, if I love her I must accept her life and all that comes with it.

Best Answer

I would. Kids are great.

Best Answer

Yes. I still would not claim responsibility for those children. They have a mom and dad regardless--in most cases.

Best Answer