I'm asking because I think it's important for us to ask ourselves this- sometimes our standards are higher for a mate than they are for ourselves. Example; I have a guy friend who is 50 pounds over weight yet he turns his nose up at a potential girl he could date because she is only 20 pounds overweight.
Ballarine Ballarine 36-40, F 33 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'm the kind of guy my mother always warned me against.

Best Answer

Yes and Im such a charmer that I would be head over heals for me in no time :)

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't like to be with someone too similar to me.

Best Answer

That will be really boring....for me date is for fun and enjoy something that you alone can;t manage...so best would be to have someone who complements you well!!!

Best Answer

Sure, sometimes I think I'm the only one I get along with!

Best Answer

Good question...seriously makes you think how others see you....but not I guess I wouldn't...hmmmmm

Best Answer

I remember when I was in High School I would not look or talk to any girl / woman unless she was Playboy material. Boy how times have changed.

Best Answer

I would. My musical taste is awesome. I'd rade my book collect and I have big boobies.

Seriously though know I'm not perfect but I'd give me a chance I really just want the best for humankind , I'm honest and I love to the fullest.

Best Answer

I am in no shape or form suited to date a supermodel. As a matter of fact, dating at all is questionable at best.

Best Answer

Would that not make someone Monosexual?

Best Answer

nah i would just fuuck my brains out and leave after like 3 hours LOL

Best Answer

No, not a chance - I'm too crazy.

Best Answer

Probably not. I'm a wh0re.

Best Answer

I would, I'm hot! :D

Best Answer

I'd hang out with me for sure.

Best Answer

If you're asking whether I'd rate myself as "date-able" then yes, but to take myself out on a date would be just a little weird don't you think?

Best Answer

(smash the narcissistic button) We are going to get into our selves so hard right now~!

Best Answer

I would give myself date rape drugs and do OBSCENE things.

Best Answer

I'm doable....

Best Answer