GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 14 Answers Mar 14 in Embarrassing & Funny

A comedy about juvenile delinquents in puppy love

Best Answer

Have you ever actually read the play? Romeo was constantly in love with one girl or another. They didn't have love, they had hormones and melodramatic tendencies. A lot of death for no reason.

Best Answer

Fair enough -O-, they both died cuz they thought the love of their life is gone. Don't you get the whole point? :P

Best Answer

Try reading it through as if they are actual, rational people living in the real world. And then try doing that without laughing your *** off. I'm all for true love- but this is no representations of true love. Romeo and Juliet is a comedy, a satire of melodrama and teenage angst.

Best Answer

Bunch of juvies fighting in the streets.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Not on your life. Totally stupid reason to die.

Best Answer

I think it's just a different time. People only kill themselves now when they don't think they're good enough.

Best Answer

Love? I don't believe that was love. They only knew each other for like 3 days. From first sight to death XD I felt it was silly and a moronic way to die. I guess I'm not a romantic XD

Best Answer

yeah, I agree. not drinking any Kool-Aid today. lol :p

Best Answer

hell no..they were two stupid teenagers that died for no reason

Best Answer

I find it romantic as well, but I wouldn't die like they did.

Best Answer

**** that

Best Answer

I don't think I'd ever do that.

Best Answer

Is it beautiful or is it dumb?

Best Answer

Both LOL

Best Answer