So, would you dye your hair despite your partners protests? I want to dye my hair, but I fear my husband will find me less attractive...What do you think?
SnowVixen SnowVixen 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I would do it because of it..It's my damn hair

Best Answer

I would consider his opinion and consider any protests. I would want to know why. Then I might find a way to change my hair that would suit us both. In the end, though, it is my hair, and though I want to please my husband, I need to feel good about myself. If it's something I really wanted, I'd give it a try. <br />
I guess you might consider it if your husband wanted to get a certain sort of haircut that you don't like. Or if he wanted to start dressing a certain way or get a tat you weren't crazy about.

Best Answer

I would advise him of your plans and then dye your hair however you wish.

Best Answer

would be fine,he's your husband should love you whatever the color lol

Best Answer

I guess it depends on if you want to please your husband or somebody else...to me it tells me that my wife is trying to impress other people by changing her looks...however...if you can't be yourself, and changing your hair color is an ex<x>pression of you...then your husband should be supportive....I personally like a woman that changes her looks now an again...it's like making love to a different woman...teehee

Best Answer

If I had a partner I would not do it anyway!

Best Answer