found a large jimson weed plant growing in the wild and I hear they make you hallucinate
kevin1080123 kevin1080123 18-21, M 7 Answers Sep 1 in Health

not a very pleasant experience. No fun whatsoever. The seed pods will turn you into a blathering idiot and if you smoke you will think you're smoking a cigarette when you're not. Very strange but it happens to 99% of the people who eat the stuff. "The phantom cigarette" I repeat! NOT FUN and you'll have blurry vision for 3 days afterwards.

Best Answer

X,crosses jimpson weed off bucket list.......

Best Answer

You have to know what you are doing.

Best Answer

i wouldnt try it then, it dont sound good

Best Answer

Yes and you can easily die too. Don't even bother.

Best Answer

Never heard of it. Did you google it? I would hesitate A LOT before I did something like that without knowing exactly what it is and does. You might smoke that crap and have it kill you. You never know. Oh, and being the good and kind person I am, I must recommend you not to do this at all. :)

Best Answer

thats a VERY dangerous test. toss that in the trash

Best Answer

yeah… thats what I am planning on doing after reading all these horror stories about it

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer