Well, first I would make love to you, you are that special spirit, beautiful with a nice portion of crazy, that's a perfect woman.<br />
However, I don't think such an answer would be in the spirit of your question.<br />
I'd plug you, I'd plug you while you rub you ****, you'd have one foot on the floor, and we'd find out how high your other leg could go. I feel we'd end up doing it constantly.

Best Answer

I think I would want to be on top of you, there's something about your eyes that are super sexy. So I'd be on top deep inside of you and getting turned on by your sexy eyes.

Best Answer

Yes I would. You on top, in full control and me deep inside

Best Answer

Most definitely and doggy all the way sweetie!Nothing sweeter than seeing a beautiful *** ready for some hard pounding!

Best Answer

Yes I totally would **** you!Id strap on a ***** and ***** **** you while I fingered you. Then Id turn you on all fours and watch your *** bouncing off of me =)

Best Answer

Put your Milf *** up for me so I can plow you doggie style until you scream.

Best Answer

Thank you for the opportunity, and yes I would " do you" long and slowly after hrs of foreplay. Many different positions, ending with deep stick.

Best Answer

Id do you which ever way you wanted and id let you do me.. Up the ***..::D

Best Answer

I'd have you do me ... riding me Reverse Chinese Cowgirl

Best Answer

I'll do scissors with you ;)

Best Answer

for sure reverse cowgirl best view of the action

Best Answer

Hell, yea! You on top, in control

Best Answer

i would like to do you in every position n everywhere for a week

Best Answer

**** ya;), doggy style in both your wholes(;

Best Answer