CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION 22-25, M 11 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in WTK

Hell ya! Why not?

Best Answer

http://www.freedomship.com/<br />
Yes, I would. And my entire family. And instead of the kids sitting in a classroom learning about places around the world, I would be saying, "Say, kids... let's go see the lions on the Serengeti" or "Let's go swimming on the Great Barrier Reef".

Best Answer

My son works on one. As a musician. He's got it made. He travels the world doing what he loves. He happens to be talented so he's quickly risen to the top of the cruise ship food chain. Pay isn't great, the living conditions resemble college dorm life, and sometimes you can be stuck with a few jerks for quite some time.<br />
But once that ship docks, he's free to do as he pleases and he doesn't have to cater to whiny passengers. Let's see, he's seen almost a third of the world and he's not even 24 years old. He's got money saved up and he practices his craft and love everyday.

Best Answer

if there were no modern day pirates and the boat would never sink then yes

Best Answer

I just love to. For a change.

Best Answer

I might as a nurse, it would depend on the pay and conditions.

Best Answer

pay me

Best Answer