Butterflying Butterflying 26-30, F 67 Answers Oct 10, 2011

A chocolate one

Best Answer

Yes I often have, no different to eating a cute chicken or a little piggy. What I do, is eat animals that have had a decent life, access to light and fresh air. Eating meat from hunted wild animals is better than eating meat from an animal that has been raised in hellish conditions.

Best Answer

Uhm yeah? Rabbit is a very common dish in European cuisine, especially French and Italian. <br />
Sure I think rabbits are incredibly cute but they also are incredibly delicious. I also happen to think cows are adorable too but you don't see me turn down a steak.

Best Answer

N0pe T00 Cute To Eat..lol

Best Answer

rabbits are delicious.

Best Answer

Yup, i'm sure cannibals think the same about humans.... =|

Best Answer

We raise them and eat them when they are fat. We also hunt them because food is so expensive we fish and hunt for most of our meat. When we buy hamburger meat we either buy the whole cow butchered or half of a cow. Times are hard and if you have to eat it then I don't see what is wrong with it. We kill them quickly and painlessly. Just like our chickens.

Best Answer

no comment.... soon you'll eat your neighbors dog too I guess..=(

Best Answer

butterfly, for some reason i want to punch you in the face. i think you need it.

Best Answer

lol. still think you need to be punched. (keepin my fingers crossed)

Best Answer

She does not need to be punched she is just unbelieveably naive. She has also evidently never known want or hunger. She requires some sympathy she does not understand kind of sad she would rather a human starve as a bunny die personally I like me better than bunnies.

Best Answer

You would if you were hungry enough, I hear that dog meat is pretty good, like gamy mutton.

Best Answer

I wont eat domesticated animals and I suppose if it was a life and death situation. Its better them than me. I have a dog that I would never eat, I'm not that heartless. If you were starving and you were surrounded by rabbits in a small field of lettuce (only enough for the survival of the rabbits) would you let them eat the lettuce or starve too death?

Best Answer

I would however eat someone else's dog if I absolutely had too:)

Best Answer

Poeple are so silly Rabbits are great to eat!

Best Answer

i used to hunt and i have they are delicious if fryed in butter squirrel is also very good hay you eat cow and chicken rite

Best Answer

oh noes -sighs-

Best Answer

Never had it and never will. Ever

Best Answer

When I was a kid I was going to raise rabbits to eat.....I never did get around to trying rabbit, got too attached to them.

Best Answer

are u vegetarian??? jeez, poor thing

Best Answer

nopes! i like meat but i don't eat cats, dogs and bunnies! How could anyone eat them!

Best Answer

Yummy !

Best Answer

My family used to raise them for food...very tasty ;-)

Best Answer

Whatever -__----

Best Answer

I know a guy who had to eat a rabbit for basic training (air force). He had it for a week, kind of like a pet, and they never told the guys what the rabbit was for, until they were out in the woods without food... Kind of traumatic, really.

Best Answer

oh noes =(

Best Answer

they have been doing that for years im not sure wat branch the green barets maybe but they all dont do that

Best Answer

Nope and I'm working my way to eating none of the rest too! ;-)

Best Answer

I have; at a fancy five-star restaurant. <br />
But since then, I acquired an allergic reaction to Bugs when I get within 10 feet-continuous and repeated sneezing. I know that may be only the fur or dander, but i won't risk it internally.<br />
Oh, and yes. It was delicious. With some fave beans and a nice chianti....pftpftpftpft!!!

Best Answer

Yes now that's really tempting if only I could catch one

Best Answer

No I definetly would not eat a Rabbit-I Love Animals and devoted to Pets etc

Best Answer

Yes. No chocolate ones

Best Answer

of course I would, any kind

Best Answer