retirement. And what do you do for a living?
XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 12 Answers May 31, 2012

I had a job with health benefits and retirement but I wasn't happy, and more likely to get sick because of all the stress. I now have a job without benefits and it really isn't that bad buying insurance on my own. I would rather be happy.

Best Answer

I'll take the benis and retirement. oh that's what I already have and I'm miserable. I work in Telecommunications.

Best Answer

happy with no benefits

Best Answer

I worked for two years without benefits till the company went under. Now, I would love to find a job that makes me happy. Health Care Worker

Best Answer

Had a job like 3grnoll, I had a high paying job with great bennis but, I hated going to work so bad it was affecting my health, so I quit. Stuggled for a long time but finnaly got a job I loved. It also had bennies but, no way near what I gave up. Never regretted it though because I just couldn't take anymore of a job I hated to do.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I'd have to go with benefits right now. If it were just me, fine, but I have a husband and maybe one day a bigger family to support and I can't afford retirement, dental, health insurance, etc. all by myself.

Best Answer

I'd take the job that makes me happy - less chance of needing the health benefits that way. lol It's a luxury, though, that most people can't afford to take, sadly. I work at home - graphic art, web stuff.

Best Answer