kemi8698 kemi8698 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 11, 2012

I think that if your partner doesn't want to change his relationship status on a social network then the two of you are not in the same type of relationship.....

Best Answer

You know, I was about to go blah blah facebook isn't important... but it is a tiny thing and there's a sort of satisfaction when you both change your status. If he doesn't list a relationship status - okay, no biggie. He's just private. If he insists on listing it as single you are right in getting mad.

Best Answer

I personally have always kept my status "hidden" because I prefer to keep that private from friends and family and if we're close enough then they already know my status. <br />
But if I had it unhidden and had "single" when I am in a relationship I think that would be very dishonest and disrespectful to my partner.

Best Answer

My boyfriend has had many affairs, we're 13 yrs apart in age and I am the older of us two...One day while sitting around thinking...I asked myself who are you to tell him what to do...God gave each and everyone of us free will and who am I to judge his will, or say what he should do with his will...If he loves me, he'll come back. I don't have to prove myself to the women, I don't have to prove myself to him, He know what he has, what we have...It's hard for a man having girl's his age thinking she's to old for him...So instead of allowing him to focus on our fights, or my calling him, I decided to change my life, be and do what I wanted...I didn't want to include another man so he could be hurt, if he fell in love, cause I still loved my boyfriend and it wouldn't be fair to the stranger...So I surfed with my friends, I cleaned my home, tend to my child and tried to enjoy my life without him, he always came back and life together would start again from that moment, not all the yesterdays, he did it so often guilt grew in and he didn't understand how I could keep taking him back, young girls didn't understand why he would go back...He had the freedom they couldn't give em and he never was given that kind of love...Well I'm 15 years older and so is he, and we're still together and the affair's has stopped...I did not stay because I was a fool...I stayed cause I chose to loved him, cause I chose to stay, cause I chose to support him and I had enough faith in myself to know he would change...Cause I also believed what God joins together no man will ever part...and it didn't...It's not now you can direct someone...It's now you direct yourself...That determine your worth :)

Best Answer

No, but I'd ask why. And I'd sure as hell have to make sure he's not doing it for reasons such as he wants to keep a "single" image and just play you.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

maybe they just forgot

Best Answer

I wouldn't date them in the first place if they had a profile up on a Big Brother-type site.

Best Answer