If I was fit and content, then, most definitely....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 22 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

I'm almost half way there now .<br />
Crosses fingers and Toes

Best Answer

You are a very handsome gent for 60! Your wife is LUCKY!

Best Answer

62 M'dear , She's german , I'm Jewish and it all worked out well even still , Love defines all nations when cupid runs the show ;-)

Best Answer

Excellently put, once again, Paschar.....

Best Answer

^5's Princess

Best Answer

No...I think about 10 more years would be enough. I'm tired. :(

Best Answer

You're not getting off that easy, little girl....

Best Answer

No way! Listen to kb.....! You are beautiful, inside and out!

Best Answer

Great comment!

Best Answer

You've been hanging out with your baby too much, Princess - he's got you thinking in dog years - Fetch, Princess, good girl!

Best Answer

Oh! Yes! My little baby Dommie! He woke me up with little kisses at 3 am to piddle last night! It was rainy and freezing cold! But "neglect" is not a word in my dictionary! Got up, dressed up with thick coat and scarf, flashlight, gloves! We were off for about 15. Then back and got all cuddled up again!

Best Answer

All cuddled up, huh - Woof, Woof!

Best Answer

NO ....I can only imagine the way this world Would look a hundred and 20years from now. Am sad to think of my daughter having to deal with it

Best Answer

Goodness...I think about my niece and two nephews..and your children as well!

Best Answer

I think I might... though I don't think anyone else would enjoy being in my presence, between the incontinence and repulsive sexual habits.

Best Answer

How can anyone here fault you? I certainly do not....

Best Answer

Just draw the privacy screen and come back in five minutes to wash me up. Has anyone ever told you that you look really good in white?

Best Answer

Never. I wouldn't enjoy living until 60.

Best Answer

You've got so much experience to look forward to......please..cherish it.

Best Answer

Yes, as long as everything worked.

Best Answer

I agree as well, that's what I mean by "content"! :-)

Best Answer

= )

Best Answer

as long as i get to say weird stuff about the good old days

Best Answer

Can you imagine the wisdom?

Best Answer

Great avatar, by the way!!!

Best Answer

thanx im a mime

Best Answer

I only like to think about today... When I think about that much time passing it give me a headache! 0_o<br />
I live my life 15 minutes at a time. ^_^

Best Answer

Very true, agreed. And a good way to live, some more than others....myself included...

Best Answer

not unless I get to be someone else

Best Answer

What is wrong with being you? ^_^

Best Answer

Lots ;)

Best Answer

Excellent point! I've liked jeanemae from the very beginning!

Best Answer

From my point-of-view I can't seem to find anything wrong with you. ^_^ Maybe you're just a little confused! xD

Best Answer

oh I hide it well ;) I thank you for the compliments though..it warms my heart

Best Answer

If I was sane and in fair health...then Yes!

Best Answer

hmm... did you ever have your sanity? I guess that one is out of the question then! xD

Best Answer

well... noooo... but I wouldn't want to be in a vegetative state or on a life machine or feed tube.. or have dementia and live to be 150 yrs... if I had REASONABLE sanity and could get around pretty well, then ya .. living til then might be cool..

Best Answer

Very much agreed!

Best Answer

as long as your in the rocking chair next to me

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Haha! I've got my Grammy's 125 year old rocking chair! We'd have much to talk about!

Best Answer

Yup! As long as my mind remained sharp.

Best Answer

Oooh! I couldn't stand not being intelligent.....

Best Answer

No. I'd like to live to the ripe old age of 50 when my son is capable of taking care of himself.

Best Answer

:o ...Do you not see a future after that? ^_^

Best Answer

Oh dear, I'm very sorry. Didn't mean to hurt.....

Best Answer

I can't think of a worse fate. Not being able to see, or hear or walk straight or alone, or function normally would be so depressing. And then there's watching everyone you love die before you do. No thanks!

Best Answer

No.Even if it were remotely feasible,there is no way that any fitness or quality of life could ever be experienced at such an impossible age .Even if a person lives much beyond say,110,they would be so enfeebled that something as simple as a loud noise,such as a door slamming or a clap of thunder,would be enough of a shock to take them out.

Best Answer