Why no or yes? Be truthful
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 24 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Family Struggles

Had two boys, wouldn't have taken a million dollars for them and wouldn't give a plug nickel for two more just like them. Adopting is fine would have had no problem with it, was just such a hassle. Takes an act of congress unless you are some gay celebrity to get one adopted.

Best Answer

No ,i already have 5:)My daughter plans to one day

Best Answer

i would for sure because to be honest, i rather not ruin my body. go ahead, call me what you want but are you happy with your own body?

Best Answer

Maybe one day, when both my girlfriend and my kids are grown up and fully independent. I wouldn't mind doing a "Brangelina" move and adopting some kid from Africa or Asia. We are currently in talks to buy a goat to send over to a family there. There is actually a program for this, and giving someone a goat can make a big difference.

Best Answer

Yes I would..

Best Answer

No but I'm am hoping to one day open a home for children from traumatized living situations and train people on how to cope with these children...I have seen with my own eyes and even took guardianship of an unwanted child..I don't think my calling is to just take in one child...I think I would do better helping to educate others on how to raise these certain special children and to provide a caring healthy enviroment for the children who can't be placed.

Best Answer

Yes , I would.2 of mine and an adopted one to act as a catalyst to my children.If ours doesn't look after us in old age, the adopted one would sure will.

Best Answer

If my partner wanted them I would. I know there is enough of a shortage for childless couples that I would not do so to help a child. They have help coming already.

Best Answer

Yes I probably would,I love kids,wanted 15 but my wife told me she is no breeding machine.

Best Answer

I do not think I could, I feel that there are better options for adopted children than me, but I am open to being adopted, just send me a Resume'

Best Answer

i have 3..but i still would

Best Answer

Been there, done that. I have my own, and I came across another that needed a home. It's the right thing to do.

Best Answer

Yes, if I have the resources. To help a kid w/o parent in life.

Best Answer

Yes, more than once if given the chance

Best Answer

I would if I had not already been blessed with my own three children.

Best Answer

No...the three i have are enough

Best Answer