I was watching that TV show on people who clone their pets in Korea.. wow.. crazy.. made me think of the one kitty cat I miss.. I still got a creep factor of pet semetary movie in my mind.
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 12 Answers Aug 25, 2013 in WTK

No ! <br />
My Birdie which I had since 1995 died last october or was it late september thats not important I can a biological identical clone but it would not be Him <br />
He will nit share the love and companionship He gave the past 16yrs it would be Him biologically but soul can nit be cloned it physically it'll be Him but it is not the bird I got when I was little whom I came to love for more than half of my life

Best Answer

See this is how I feel about it too. These people who clone are simply getting a duplicate physically, and yes some inherit behaviors. Spending 50,000 to do it is just silly in my eyes. But, the people who I viewed did not seem to regret their choice.

Best Answer

As for pets its perhaps easier but now people are talking about cloning humans and tempt to achieve immortality
In a way the person lives for ever but it is a new individual
When person out of grief clones a child they will get disappointed they will have a new child that is identical to theirs but will never be theirs

Best Answer

Watching The 6th Day?

Best Answer

no. just a tv show on youtube

Best Answer

Well it's an Arnold movie so you'd probably hate it but goes over this in the film

Best Answer

I just watched that on Crackle yesterday.

Best Answer

No my cat just dead but I wouldn't clone it.

Best Answer

Can I get a Carry Grant?

Best Answer

Nope. I'm afraid the clone would have an extra ear in the middle of its' head or something.

Best Answer

No. too creepy. it would always just be a stuffed corpse, looking at me with those dead eyes.

Best Answer

Probably not. The loss I felt from losing the pet I loved when he died was from the shared life we had. "Mr. Personality", as I liked to refer to my old cat Tiger, was the way he was because of the seventeen years we shared together. Should I have him and spend a new seventeen years together he would be a different cat, because it would be a different seventeen years spent. So I might as well get a new cinnamon cat. He wouldn't be the same one, even if he was genetically. It would be a different "language" we spoke with one another.<br />
I still miss that old guy.

Best Answer