Questionator Questionator 26-30 184 Answers Aug 10, 2012

Question of the Day

Every time I cut up a credit card....plastic surgery.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Yes and I encourage you to do the same.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Thanks yall

Best Answer

Imperfections are a must.

Best Answer

I agree . thumbs up

Best Answer

No I do not.

Best Answer

Not a personal choice but hey if you got the money, no one can tell you not to.

Best Answer

I want to change my body, get more in shape...I'm going to the gym. I'm not going to the doctor for a quick fix and then pay for it in my senior years.

You cannot define perfection when you already are perfection. People just define their own perfection against others. And that's where they are wrong.

Best Answer

I'd prefer ceramic-surgery... It lasts longer.

Best Answer

no , i'm proud to be ugly ...........lol

Best Answer

already had a breast augmentation and feel much better about myself for having it.

Best Answer

I am your doctor, could you send pix pls

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No. I will be faithful to my parents' genes. It's not their fault they screwed up. I'll cut them some slack and just work with what I have. Besides, plastic surgery isn't a guaranteed fixer-upper. It sometimes makes you look worse.

Best Answer

if you take care of yourself-you don't need to. It's the ultimate hypocrisy these days. Everyone says "be real, be natural" and yet they do everything they can not to be. The art of growing old is to look good at it-"naturally".

Best Answer

No ,I'm perfect as I am.i work in a lot of hot places it would be awkward trying to remould the bits when they melted.

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer

Only as a way of repairing something following a terrible accident or burns, something like that. Otherwise, I love who I am!

Best Answer

Plastic surgery is for plastic person.

Best Answer

No. I'd love to be more attractive, but plastic surgery is disgusting.

Best Answer

Absolutely- if I were disfigured from a burn, for example, I would definitely opt for plastic surgery.

Best Answer

People who can not see who you are are not worth it. Simple answer, no.

Best Answer

Definitely not. I am who I am and if nobody likes it too bad, cause I ain't changing it. No! I do not think I am God's gift to women, nor do I love the look of myself. I am just not going to change my natural state.

Best Answer

may be one day; when my self-esteem is low and I have too much money and wrickles.

Best Answer

Nope!

I should be happy God made me the way he made me! I am beautiful and that is all that matters.

Best Answer

I will never ever get a plastic surgery. I don't believe in playing with God's Masterpiece which is me. Also, I want to grow gracefully, I don't care if I'll get getting wrinkles around my face and my body, and sagging. Growing old is part of life, and we should embrace it.

Best Answer

H e l l yes!! Without a doubt, I'd have a boob job and I'd look fantastic. I'd be so into myself that I'd hardly even need a spouse or a b-friend!!

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer