BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 22 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No; if I didn't feel like I could trust what he told me, our relationship would have no future anyway.

Best Answer

No...if I had a feeling he was then it would be true. People don't have those feelings for nothing. Besides, I'm a damn good detective myself ;)

Best Answer

;) we find ways

Best Answer

no...il put on my detective hat and find out my self

Best Answer

Hell no. There is an app for that.

Best Answer

lol what app??/

Best Answer

Haha. Good one.

Best Answer

myremote lock, and find my phone, and whatshedoing

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

There's a TV show called "Cheaters" where they hire a PI to follow the SO of a girl who thinks he may be cheating - OMG, I watched it once - so ridiculous; and how about those guys who agree when their s/o says, "Hey honey, would you like to go on the Jerry Springer Show with me?<br />
Now, BB, I have it on good authority that you were at a cafe drinking coffee and eating apple pie - you told me that you didnt like apple pie - what's going on here....

Best Answer

lol!!!!
:P i dont eat apple pie...im craving for some tempuras now though

Best Answer

Well, hon, my Tempuras is rising because you are so HOT - LOL! :D! If you come to Boston, I'll treat you to a bowl of chowda and a baked, stuffed lobstah!

Best Answer

You don't hire a detective to confirm your fears. You hire a detective to gather evidence for court. Your own evidence isn't worth much. Real, lisenced detectives testimony is solid in court.

Best Answer

Nah...I am more than capable of figuring it out myself!! You'd be surprised how sneaky I could/can be when someone is f'ing me around!!!

Best Answer

I don't need to. I do that stuff myself. I've gotten people kicked off of apps before with my skills.

Best Answer

No .. I'd just confront him. I know him well enough to know when he's lying.

Best Answer

I started out this open and trusting person and my husband turned me into Sherlock Holmes' sister. I knew, could find the evidence on my own, he just kept on denying. Even with that show Cheaters. they keep denying when shown proof !! Why waste my money?

Best Answer

no.. because if I suspected it, that is all that would matter.

Best Answer

So far so good!<br />
I can be just as good as the detective, hehe. I can do the job if I needed one day!

Best Answer

No.<br />
If I couldn't trust her, then that would be problem enough and it's time to move on.<br />
On the other hand, if she had done nothing to violate my trust and it was just my own extreme jealousy and paranoia that was driving me to hire a detective, then it would be time for HER to move on.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have too--he would tell me all I need to know with his body language.

Best Answer

No...usually if you have a gut feeling they are cheating its because they are. And if it gets to the point you feel you have to snoop then its over anyway.

Best Answer

I have considered it....I didn't, though...

Best Answer