jumpsforfun jumpsforfun 31-35, F 22 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

nah

Best Answer

I think you could find an attraction, even share personal things and such...but to say, 'this is my girlfriend or boyfriend' and I've only met them online...hell no. If the direction is going in that way...you would HAVE to meet them in person and get to know them better before you could even think of saying officially, 'this is my boyfriend or girlfriend'. If someone told me that...and I said, 'oh how did you meet'...and they said 'we haven't yet, it's just online'...it would make me go :/ 'eeks'.

Best Answer

hell no, sounds like they would be a pretty lonely, pathetic person.

Best Answer

If you have never met the person, something is seriously up. I get if you meet someone online and have a strong 'like' but to say that's your girlfriend/boyfriend?????

Best Answer

Not online .. X

Best Answer

Yes, we dated off and on for a couple year, and now I've been living with her for almost 2 years.

Best Answer

See I can understand the people that met online, you guys got to know each other, learn about one another, but to never meet and to say this is my significant other is just odd to me. But to each their own. I'm glad you guys are going strong, nice!

Best Answer

Friendship variants only...I refuse to go that far.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

No you cant have cyber sex, and that you are in a real relationship!!! so no way

Best Answer

Sure and we could have cyber-sex on our honeymoon.

Best Answer

absolutely...it isnt sad...actually you can really get to know someone online without all the phusical stuff getting in the way...it is about quality of communication....and if you have this you have much more than some people in real life have....<br />
The point here even if you have a beautiful mind melt online there is always the physical reality....sometimes this can work and sometimes it just doesnt....I met this woman a few months ago...we talked for a little while online and I was getting excited....but when I met her for coffee there was nothing there...we talked and thats as far as it went..it felt v ery odd...second time she came for coffee I had nothing to say...I felt dead...<br />
When I meet someone I need this feeling..it is hard to explain but if it isnt there then you really have little to go on...

Best Answer

I totally understand what you mean. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this, appreciated.

Best Answer

Something I learnt and it really got me in trouble. After talking to someone and sharing many dreams and desires...I went to visit....I knew immediately she was not what I had envisaged....it was just bang in my face....I had travelled a long way to see her so I made the decision to try and it all went horribly wrong emotionally for me..
Just be honest with yourself and be real to you...

Best Answer

to meetthem on line share you dreams and hope to one day meet; yes.<br />
to say this is the love of my life, no.

Best Answer