I have four roudy rambunctious children the oldest twins 13 would love nothing more than to play video games while I clean their messes! If I ask them to clean up it is world war three in my house, and my seven year old is starting to rebell against me just like her older brothers, but my youngest who's 4 still brings a smile to my face, they fight with eachother and they fight with me and it's really really hard and yes sometimes I just feel like running away, it would be so easy for me, but I love them and I could never abandon them.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

I haven't ditched them, but I did kick my son out for threatening his younger brother and not helping one bit with any household stuff....but he was almost 18 and ready to go on with life anyway....he's always welcome here, but he can't stay if he's not going to be responsible for his actions....does this help?

Best Answer

you kicked him for threatening

Best Answer

Do u have kids??? I've been downright hot pissed off because they "angered" me but they are my everything and my world woulnt be the same without them! I don't know a parent who hasn't been angered by their child, and if u meet one they are lying!

Best Answer

nahh I have a duaghter and I've never been more than dissapoinated with her and that was for what she did to her friend but no lie.. . we get along I mean i'm a lax parent and she's a put together and works harder in school than I ever did or asked her to

Best Answer