Dragon3lf Dragon3lf 18-21, F 29 Answers Apr 29, 2012

no . . . well maybe a hot dog . . .

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

very nice and witty answer.

Best Answer

No I actually love animals so I don't eat them .

I find it funny that some people will eat meat yet are outraged at the thought of eating a dog .

Best Answer

no, i'll just stick with cows

Best Answer

I would rather cook soups from shoe laces like the Russians during WW two

Best Answer

No Definetly Not, There is more than enough and Far too much Cruelty that goes on in the world and is inflicted upon Innocent Animals aswell as Children and Human as it is.

Best Answer

Yes, I have been told they are delicious. My Uncle ate some when he was stationed in Korea.

Best Answer

If a person gets hungry enough they will eat anything. Look at the Donner Party :(

Best Answer

Yo dawg I heard you like eating dogs!

:D

Best Answer

hell no i couldnt

Best Answer

Yes, I am Barak Obama

Best Answer

There are animals that are made for human consumption such as cows, sheep and chicken. Pigs are not fit for human consumtion and neither are dogs. Of course in Hinduism cows are also not eaten. But the rule for eating animals is only to eat those animals that feed on grass etc. (not animals that eat meat). I think this will give you an idea of what animals are accepted as food sources and which aren't. The rules are from God in the Bible old testament. I think in Leveticus or Deuteronomy. I am an ex-Christian but in my new religion we still have similar rules to the Bible.

Best Answer

Footlong dog with chili, cheese, mustard, and onion. *yum!*

Best Answer

no but ill eat a human

Best Answer

only Lassie

Best Answer

Too much fur.

Best Answer

come on...you just dip it in hot water and...

Best Answer

I hope you mean Mango lassie

Best Answer

Not knowingly...

Best Answer

I would never eat a dog nor vote into office anyone that ever has, no matter what the reason for eating the dog was.

Best Answer

Nope. As long as Little Debbie lets me eat her, dogs are safe. :)

Best Answer

Who's Little Debbie?

Best Answer

Little Debbie Snack Cakes silly!

Best Answer

No never, but I would try worms :D

Best Answer