HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 17 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I would forgive, but I could not be with that person any more.

Best Answer

No way, it's the most disrespectful thing ! How can someone love you if they can disrespect you that way.

also, it shows lack of self respect if you're willing to take someone back after they have done that to you.

Best Answer

Forgive YES always!

Forgiving does not means I TRUST and that I will GO BACK to them

How can I live with someone I don't trust?

Best Answer

Sure I would and then I would drop him like a hot potato! =p

Best Answer

Never. And dont. Once they have done it, the instinct will always be there, im telling you you will be better off finding someone else. If they wanted someone else they should have broken up with you. No one deserves to be cheated on.

Best Answer

I can forgive anything. A full-blown affair with months or even years of lying would certainly end the relationship. One drunk accident I can be a little more tolerable about. It's about who people are, not what they do.

Best Answer

Perhaps. Would depend on the circumstances.

Best Answer

Yes, it's life, shite happens

Best Answer

No, I have a hard enough time dealing with the significant other having sexual partner prior to me.

Best Answer

Sure, after all it's just sex

Best Answer

possibly, but a lot of things would have to change. environment, etc

Best Answer

I would forgive them....And then wish them all the best in any future relationships they have that do not involve me.

Best Answer

I do not think I could. However, I am a very flawed human being and have not reached the point in my life that I can forgive everything bad done to me. However, I might could do it, but it would be hard to do. Always wondering and thinking, is he with her. There are those who can do this, but I think it is too hard for my imperfect mind to endure.

Best Answer