my husband gave that to me.

Best Answer

I did and she cheated on me again........

Best Answer

i have and i would love to say that i wouldnt do it again but i know myself and if i care deeply for someone i know i would take them back again and just let that lingering, fester of hurt lay dormant till they leave for good.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Yes, i have.<br />
But you wouldn't blame her either. I was out of the country for 7 months and told her she could find herself some fun, just let me know about it. It was the first time we spent that much time away from each other. I guess she got scared because when I got back she said she waited just for me but later I found out she had seen another guy.<br />
I had no issue, still don't.

Best Answer

Not at all.cheating is nt a mistake because its always planned

Best Answer

Yes, and I did give a second chance...the relationship ended up not working, but we broke up for reasons totally unrelated to that incident.

Best Answer

If it were just sex, yes. If there is an emotional connection she has with the other person, no. I would have no choice but to leave.

Best Answer

Hell no. It's one of the reasons I don't want to get married. If you can't control your ******* actions then don't get ******* married. Some mistakes should never happen. All that "I'm sorry ****" that people say when they cheat is nothing but lies, if you were sorry you would've never did it in the first place. How is anyone supposed to think that they're not cheating when they go out somewhere or whatever? Ha, please. They don't give a **** about you, they only care about themselves. They probably laughed at the idea of you when cheating.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Not a snow balls chance in hell.

Best Answer

lmfao.

Best Answer

Sure why not? What's a little sex among friends?

Best Answer

thats horrible

Best Answer

No silly, that is life in the real world

Best Answer

Sure,never knows when it might be my turn.

Best Answer

Hard to say. At the moment I would say no a chance in hell. Than again, who knows how I might feel in tomorrow.

Best Answer