SamanthaLau SamanthaLau 18-21, F 21 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in EP

No thanks ill keep my creature comforts.

Best Answer

I would if there is some sort of age and physical appearance control in place. I actually went to a sauna party two years ago in Estonia and everyone was naked, even minors (16+)... Was kinda weird for the first few minutes but after a while you stop thinking about it.

Best Answer

Superficially it seems like a nice idea. But there a a few snags:

* In the British climate you'd have enormous heating bills in the winter.

* Not everyone has a body that you'd want to look at - remembering that luscious young ladies would probably be few and far between.

* If you fancy someone that much, the obvious reaction for a male is very embarrassing even to naturists

* Personally I love panties and pantyhose on females, and the lack of them would get me down after a while

Best Answer

No. Way too many people walking around naked, including myself.

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

I'd prefer to start my own religious cult, that way I can steer it in whatever direction I please. Wanna join? No suicide pacts, I promise.

Best Answer

A cult led by a guy called BigbadGus? Lol

Best Answer

I'd need to polish my image a little, I suppose.

Best Answer

Of course!

Being nude is completely natural. For all ages, from elderly to babies. Its a great way to raise your self-esteem. I love being a naturist and being nude at home. Its very freeing and relaxing. I was born naked and I will live and die naked.

Best Answer

I'll offend people with my clothes on. Thank you and good day.

Best Answer

Nobody wants to see me naked.

Best Answer

Yes definitely, because in a community where everyone is naked, it is very difficult to carry "concealed" weapons.

I would love to live at Cap d'Agde (pronounced, "Cop DOG duh") on the Southern Coast of France, the world's largest nudist resort.

During the summer months the place has a population of around 40,000 naked folks, the majority of whom are female.

http://www.en.capdagde.com/naturism-modele01-1751-UK-DECOUVRIR.html

Best Answer

I would like to visit for a week or so once a year, just to break free of the routine of wearing clothes.

Best Answer

Would you?

Best Answer