Of course. Mental illness is a disease that needs treating like any other illness. To refuse medication would be damn foolish.

Best Answer

i did.. for many years.. nothing wrong with it if you need it, if it helps.. i tried many medications but stopped them all simply because they made no difference..

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I used to flat out refuse something like that, thinking that it would somehow make me less clear or not think like myself, but I think that if I were offered a presc<x>ription now, I would take it in order to feel better.

Best Answer

Take antidepressants every day.

Best Answer

I have had a traumatic time and I'm on anti-anxiety medication. Sometimes, you need pills, if only for a short while. When I have dealt with this, no doubt, I'll reduce and then, come off them.

Best Answer

No they can shove their soul destroying medication.

Best Answer

no modern day medicine is the leading cause of death in america and there is no definition to mental illness according to the CDC being creative is considered a mental illness

Best Answer

Excellent response. You just won a brand new 5 slice toaster.

Best Answer

give it to charity

Best Answer

I need to be on antidepressants and not because I am sad, but because I just dont care about alot of **** I should. I am avoiding the medication for as long as you can. So far I am okay.

Best Answer

I've been on about a dozen different antidepressants, which don't work (for me). <br />
I don't think I'd go on any head meds unless I was psychotic.

Best Answer

No, but that's probably bad advice.

Best Answer

No. I may be deranged but I'm not crazy.

Best Answer

It depends on the person and how they handle their illness.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Yes.........if I had a mental illness.

Best Answer