martarose martarose 22-25 14 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No. I would leave or put them out. It isn't worth tearing up stuff. One person doing something foolish doesn't mean that everybody should do something foolish.

Best Answer

NO, I'd leave or make them go. It would not make me feel better to end up in jail.

Best Answer

No, I don't own him, he can do whatever he wants. I'd just go elsewhere, where I am appreciated. Plenty of fish in the sea!

Best Answer

I wouldn't but I would be dissapointed and give them the silent treatment until I felt like talking again. Social isolation is the worst punishment you can give to someone.

Best Answer

Never have before. What's the point? Would I really feel better afterwards? Not really. Cheaters do their worst because they're weak and pathetic. They lack the intestinal fortitude to strive for the best in themselves. They lack the character to look beyond the surface and live a more abundant life by BEING a more abundant human being. Rather than being angry at any of the men who cheated on me, or even of the one who mattered most; I find I'm left with the truth: it's easier to cheat than it is to tell someone upon whom you depend that they fail to meet your standards. I have never met anyone's standards and they lacked the courage to tell me that. It hurts to know that... but as I've said a million times, the truth is a ***** and she doesn't care how you feel. Cheaters want to be with others... let them go... let them be with others.

Best Answer

Do both with one hit! Divorce him; and let the anger go. The property is worth money and both worked for it. The cheating can't be reversed unless both of you work on it; and only if the two want to same the relationship. Otherwise; it's gone and hard to recoup (hold on to). Sorry! Leaving in a gracious way saves you and him enery and pain. Don't add any to yourself and others. More damage does not help anyone; it only adds on to the pain and hurt.

Best Answer

No, I would just leave him!

Best Answer

Nope, not significant any more , besides what they own u own yes? Why damage it ?

Go find a good friend have a coffee and a cry, go home pack ur stuff and leave , next weekend do all the stuff u don't do cause he doesn't like doing those things , oh and whatever u do don't answer the phone to him or call him

Best Answer

STAB THEM

Best Answer