BiForce BiForce 26-30 18 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in EP

No. I will comment on someone else's story to express my opinion on it, but joining a group I don't belong to would just be lame.

Best Answer

plus it's confusing when this Evangelical person is in the atheist group, haha. Don't they realize some people scan other's profile based on groups shared?

Best Answer

I'm not sure, but I thought they joined, posted, then left the group.

Best Answer

some do, and some don't. I saw one person on here that is in more groups they are against than in groups they are for. Really confused me for a minute.

Best Answer

I guess they haven't figured out the part where you leave the group after posting a story contradicting the group. :P

Best Answer

haha, you're probably right.

Best Answer

That seems kinda lame, but I've seen it happen here

Best Answer

does it ever confuse you? Like I saw someone in Pro ___ group and they are anti ____ in their bio. I almost thought I agreed with them, but I see they were just trying to cause drama.

Best Answer

I dont sweat it. If they want to get tossed out for being a dumb@ss thats all on them.

Best Answer

If your going to join a group just to make trouble then you should get what you deserve all the trouble that comes your way.

Best Answer

yup.

Best Answer

Doesn't sound very supportive to me...

Best Answer

yeah, I know.

Best Answer

it defeats the purpose of the site and they look stupid having that experience only to be against those who experienced it.

Best Answer

That's my thoughts exactly.

Best Answer

No. They're cowards and bullies. I've found groups that have both factions I agree with and some that I don't. I may join and support the former, while trying to avoid the latter. But, for example, there are misogynists (of both genders) who troll feminist groups simply to bully the members and spam their posts. If their goal is to intimidate, they should be flagged and reported, I think. They can't possiibly imagine they're changing anyone's minds.

Best Answer

yeah, that's basically what I saw that led me to ask this question. Plus some people argue against something the person never said they support and it's a waste of everybody's time. I guess that the true form of trolling though.

Best Answer

Crap stirrers......

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't join a group just to do that.

I have p*ssed a few off, by commenting on their story.

I didn't mean to tick them off, or be mean.

Hoping to help, (but I admit, I was a bit harsh, because it hit close to home).

I posted comments without reading the OP other stories.

I read them later....seems I nailed it.

People have a right to their beliefs.

Sad that they don't want to be open minded and learn.

Best Answer

kids or they must be sheeps

Best Answer

No. Trolls need to get a life outside of EP.

Best Answer

I'm not impressed at all.

Best Answer

We should respect ppl and their beliefs no matter what

Best Answer