pangirl pangirl 18-21, F 34 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Drugs

NEVER as this would make be a irresponsible parent <br />
However I would support them to GET OFF DRUGS

Best Answer

Let my child do drugs in my house...? No, never... Would not consent to it in my house or anywhere else..

Best Answer

Never, it's my house and I make the rules.

Best Answer

Not. Ever.

Best Answer

Yes I do. Everyone will try a drug once in their life. I tried a few drugs as a teen with friends and alone with parents who didn't do them or like them. I smoked pot every day for over ten years without them finding out. I moved on from pot now and feel that every person who does do drugs will eventually stop using the drugs they like and move on in life. But whatever feeling or high that they like they will enjoy no matter how good or bad others feel about it. <br />
I tried pot, mushrooms, pain killers, and cocaine. Pot was my favorite for a long time and hid the fact I smoked it from my disapproving parents and my daughter, so I would look like a good influence and not promote drugs to her. But I ended up look worse in her eyes by hiding and lying that I did like doing drugs and I didn't find them bad to me. <br />
I did start doing cocaine again and find it enjoyable this time and wish I liked it this much the last time I did it ten years ago. <br />
I won't pressure my daughter but I do hope she wants to try cocaine and I want her to do it at home with me and let her see what I do when I enjoy the high. I know she does do some drugs and told her she can do them if she comes to my place. She knows I do drugs and what I do. I tell her when I'm high, how I'm feeling high and what I'm high on. <br />
So yes I feel everyone should not live in denial, open they eyes and see every kid even theirs will try drugs at some point in life. So why not be open and honest with it and let them feel comfortable in a comfortable place trying and doing drugs.

Best Answer

No. And I wouldn't let the child in the house until he was clean for 5 years.

Best Answer

smoking weed yes. heroin on the other hand no but they probably will use it anyway and they need to know to stay away from needles, needles are bad and cause many diseases. only snort it or smoke it. and also not to do allot at once

Best Answer

Absolutely NEVER in a million years

Best Answer

I would let my kid smoke pot at home,simply because its no worse in itself than drinking..but if she started to neglect life for the sake of being high,then it'd be time to step in..Fair enough,have a smoke,have a laugh,but that's just a sideline-hence the tagline 'recreational drug'...I wouldn't want her to lose her ambition..

Best Answer

Yes. 16+ and Pot only

Best Answer

Even if there were 2 other children in the house under 16 but older than 10 and one had a lung condition?

Best Answer

I'm not gonna let the older kid smoke it right on the younger kids face. It's a big house he can have the garage or look for little corner where he can do his business far enough from the other kids. Next time put the lung conditions on the description. But my answer stands

Best Answer

Weed does not pass second hand smoke....

Best Answer

not cause*

Best Answer

First time I ever smoked pot it was my mother who got me high.... I hate pot.<br />
If I had kids, I have to admit I would not want them to do it at all but I think if they're doing it anyway I would prefer they do it in the house then on the street somewhere. Also it would be better if they were open about it rather then hiding it so that there could be help offered if they are willing to take it.

Best Answer

I'd kill him/her if I'd find out that s/he's doing drugs

Best Answer

Never And if they ever did I would Ship them off to military school

Best Answer

I actually thought of the same thing

Best Answer

I would kick his/her *** all the way back to my wife's womb.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT!!! them drugs do strange things to people, why do ya think there called "dope?"

Best Answer

What am I, an idiot?

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best Answer

Probably marijuana

Best Answer

No I wouldn't and I hope he never touches them ever xx

Best Answer

No, not ever!

Best Answer