Questionator Questionator 26-30 204 Answers Mar 31, 2011

Question of the Day

If your marrying someone for their money than you don't really love them, your in love with their money.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

If I were single, I would not marry for money alone. Being married without any real connection to one's spouse is one of the loneliest experiences a person can have.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

hell yes... i married for love and that did not work.. why not...but it better be a hell of a lot of money

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Being genuinely attracted to someone and having genuine feelings for them is far more important, and those are the reasons I married. Sure, it's always nice to have money, and I'm always frustrated by our lack of it. But marrying someone simply for their money is crass and really stupid.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

no, but the truth is it is a lot more common than you think. That is often what arranged marriages are all about- the money is the root of who gets chosen. And in America many couples have business marriages because of taxes etc- often cheaper to marry than to stay single. People marry these days for all kinds of reasons other than love- that is why there is no way you can say these days that all marriages are sanctioned by God. Many young women marry older men for security and money. Anyway I am not saying it is right, but it is reality and I think always has been.

Best Answer

Well said! I think there are many cases where this happens, actually. Go to a site like sugardaddie-dot-com and you will see this dynamic at work.

Best Answer

I married for love and still love that man with all my heart. Money has a certain value but love is PRICELESS!

Best Answer

No. Money can't buy happiness. I married for love and love being married to the women I have. ...:)

Best Answer

LOL.I TURNED DOWN A 77 YR OLD MILLIONAIR AND MARRIED A HARD WORKING TRUCK DRIVER.<br />
IT WAS THE BEST CHOICE I'VE EVER MADE....

Best Answer

No,never that would be awful

Best Answer

HELL NO!!!<br />
i think that is a horrible thing to do to someone.

Best Answer

I wouldn't marry, period.

Best Answer

YES. if I liked him and he was not abusive and he had a substantial amount of money and shared it freely... Hell Yeah. Love is great and I would prefer to marry a man I loved who had money but if that is not the option- I would settle in for a very comfortable and happy life with a decent, generous, nice rich man.

Best Answer

I could have but, I didn't. I married for love.

Best Answer

Never would I marry for money,but I wouldn't discriminate against a wealthy suitor either.There is no prize for struggling financially for love.

Best Answer

ofcourse not. I CANT BE WITH SOMEONE I DONT LOVE.<br />
what happens when all his money is gone!!!

Best Answer

Married for?....or married to?

Best Answer

Very well said..

Best Answer

No prefer love

Best Answer

HELL YES! I hate to say it but more marriages fail then succeed these days, and that is a fact. SO if I'm most likely just signing myself up for a major heartbreak, and probably years wasted, and a side order of regret. Why wouldn't I go with the money!! People who say money doesn't matter IMO are just silly. Life is TOO short! <br />
My answer is: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

Best Answer

i like....

Best Answer

I'm with you, I was in two very long relationship, with man that I tought love me and were faitful as I was to them. Not so, now after 14 years and two very abusive relationship I'm starting over again. I say save you the heartbreak, and the time, and go for the gold!

Best Answer

My 2nd wife's parents were multimillionaires. She was such a ***** that it wasn't worth waiting around for the money. Life is too short for that. Does that answer your question? lol

Best Answer

NO. I know how that hurts because somebody did that with me once.........

Best Answer