BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 32 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Hobbies

A lot of countries allow dual or multiple nationalities. If it suits me, and I need to become a national of another country, I would without renouncing my birth country citizenship.

Best Answer

No...if my family didn't leave when they were legally second class citizens, I have no reason to now. I think it's hysterical that one president could make people consider it---after Dubya and Nixon, for gawd sakes. But it just proves what cowardly racists some are. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Best Answer

It's not all about racism. People are not happy with the direction the country is going. To suggest it's because of the color of our president is demeaning, and frankly, I thought, beneath you.

Best Answer

Like I said, we've had bad presidents in my lifetime. One even resigned and was facing jail. Another one plunged us into war on a pretense that cost lives, and sent jobs overseas. If neither prompted people to secede or renounce citizenship, what is this ? I know what it is, what's it's always been. Trust me, I'm very disappointed that some people really haven't changed, deep down. But this extreme response proves to me that I'm right.

Best Answer

Sure, if I ever win the lottery. Than I could be like every other foreigner, I could live "tax free" and bad mouth America to any fool who would listen.

Best Answer

I toyed with the idea when **** Nixon was elected president and again when Dubya was elected president, but I'm still here....

Best Answer

Depends if there are sufficient benefits by adopting another citizenship. Im human first a national citizen second.

Best Answer

Yes I've wanted to most of my life. Circumstances and obligations had kept me from doing so at the time.

Best Answer

Depends on rather the other country was compatible with me or not other rise it just be a major waste of time...

Best Answer

Depends what they're offering...

Best Answer

I have - English to Spanish

Best Answer

yes, only cuz it will be fun to live somewhere else for a change :P

Best Answer

Yup, don't see an issue here

Best Answer

If it wasn't for my job as Teacher of English as a foreign language I would definitely change my citizenship to Turkish and I would live in Turkey, but I have to be a native English speaker and it is better for me to get a job if I tell them I am English rather than other nationality but only for teaching purposes. I mean if I learn Turkish I want to learn from a Native Turkish person and not an English person. So it works both ways.

Best Answer

If the conditions dictated it, yes I would.

Best Answer

I know numerous people who don't want to be a citizen of the Obamanation. The only question is where else to go.

Best Answer

Yes, I think of myself as being of this world and not necessarily confined to stay within the boundaries of any specific country just because.

Best Answer

no I would maintain dual

Best Answer

If I was going to renounce citizenship, why would I repeat the mistake of becoming a citizen with another land lord in the same greed struggle? I understand where I was born and my DNA. We are the humans and our national identity is fake compared to our physical identity. I understand our governments keep us at each others' throats. If I attack our governments, I'm going to make them all go away. Don't worry. I know how much you love your slavery and I will not try to free you.

Best Answer

If i end up living in once place more than my native place, I think i would. Idk, never really thought about that :P

Best Answer

In a nano-second if Norway was an option.

Best Answer

dora the explorer told me to

Best Answer