Nooooooooooo <br />
So unsafe <br />
And plus you could be talking to pervert who is 30

Best Answer

Thank you very much

Best Answer

One of my best friends (more like a Sister to me now) started as an EP friend. I have given my number to EPeeps but only those I knew I could trust after long online convos and getting to know each other.

Best Answer

:) :) :) Love my sister!

Best Answer

I probably would, if I felt an actual connection with someone. I'm not just gonna pass out my number to any fool that messages me though. That's what I have a separate email/chat account for

Best Answer

I'd be in the same boat, knowing how the crazies thinks helps to protect against them, I'd have to get to know a person very well before I opened up enough to give them my phone number.

Best Answer

yes. if they were intelligent enough to carry on a conversation about more than just sex. don't get me wrong i love sex,but if that's all you can talk about move along

Best Answer

Yeah I would if I was confident that I knew they were who they said they were. I've texted someone from on here before and it wasn't a problem.

Best Answer

I have done so many times.

Best Answer

Yes. And talk on the phone. And meet in person. And develop a relationship with. And fall in love. Yup - all of the above.

Best Answer

With their permission, of course. :)

Best Answer

Permission granted!

Best Answer

Okay, what's your number? lol

Best Answer

As Madea once said, hell to the no!

Best Answer

Absolutely. Why not?

Best Answer

Yes and I have

Best Answer

Sure! Why not?

Best Answer

May be

Best Answer

it is no more dangerous than meeting someone on a dating site. I would get to know them first and when I trusted them I might. However, you better be sure before giving out your phone number. I have done it with one person and it worked out fine, but she and I talked awhile on here first.

Best Answer

i dont really see the reason to fear giving out your number. i mean aside from them sending you tons of marketing ads...

Best Answer

Me either...

Best Answer

Well, yes, sort of. I know someone on EP, Zoe. AKA ThunderChick. We were friends before we had EP accounts so I'd text her. Other than that...probably not.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

Yes I would.. probably be better to help eachother out as its quicker

Best Answer

Already do

Best Answer

Yes, if we built a relationship I trusted over time on EP...

Best Answer