onehunglow9er onehunglow9er 26-30, M 106 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Nooooooooooo

So unsafe

And plus you could be talking to pervert who is 30

Best Answer

Thank you very much

Best Answer

One of my best friends (more like a Sister to me now) started as an EP friend. I have given my number to EPeeps but only those I knew I could trust after long online convos and getting to know each other.

Best Answer

:) :) :) Love my sister!

Best Answer

I probably would, if I felt an actual connection with someone. I'm not just gonna pass out my number to any fool that messages me though. That's what I have a separate email/chat account for

Best Answer

I'd be in the same boat, knowing how the crazies thinks helps to protect against them, I'd have to get to know a person very well before I opened up enough to give them my phone number.

Best Answer

yes. if they were intelligent enough to carry on a conversation about more than just sex. don't get me wrong i love sex,but if that's all you can talk about move along

Best Answer

Yeah I would if I was confident that I knew they were who they said they were. I've texted someone from on here before and it wasn't a problem.

Best Answer

I have done so many times.

Best Answer

Yes. And talk on the phone. And meet in person. And develop a relationship with. And fall in love. Yup - all of the above.

Best Answer

With their permission, of course. :)

Best Answer

Permission granted!

Best Answer

Okay, what's your number? lol

Best Answer

As Madea once said, hell to the no!

Best Answer

Absolutely. Why not?

Best Answer

Yes and I have

Best Answer

Sure! Why not?

Best Answer

May be

Best Answer

it is no more dangerous than meeting someone on a dating site. I would get to know them first and when I trusted them I might. However, you better be sure before giving out your phone number. I have done it with one person and it worked out fine, but she and I talked awhile on here first.

Best Answer

i dont really see the reason to fear giving out your number. i mean aside from them sending you tons of marketing ads...

Best Answer

Me either...

Best Answer

Well, yes, sort of. I know someone on EP, Zoe. AKA ThunderChick. We were friends before we had EP accounts so I'd text her. Other than that...probably not.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

After getting to know them, sharing life's experiences -- yes-- I would.

Best Answer

Yes I would.. probably be better to help eachother out as its quicker

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer