Merias Merias 18-21, M 29 Answers Apr 9, 2011

You fall in lust with the physical person, you fall in love with the personality

Best Answer

Yes when you meet your mirror, u dont care if u meet that person physically or not.

Best Answer

I have.

Best Answer

yes. you fall in love with who someone is not how they look. i think its possible

Best Answer

i think it is possible

Best Answer

Yes...and now i keep thinking of him even in my dream. I know its silly....

Best Answer

That's easy, because you're connecting with them emotionally and you like them for their personality, not their appearance. <br />
However, if that love still sustains when you finally do meet them physically...well, then they're your soulmate.

Best Answer

I think you can be excited (thinking about the person all the time) and it's all these headiness and repetitive rounds of recalling spoken or written words that somehow played with your mind and sense of self and you feel and think you are falling in love. It is paramount to pace yourself and to have 'Plan B' in case you never ever meet up in person for one reason or another or you are protecting yourself from being disappointed when you have actually met in person.

Best Answer

Yes I have. Been there, done that. :)

Best Answer

I'm going through this. There is a well know but dead movie actor that I've never met who I started to love five years ago and I know it's for real as it's like nothing I've ever felt in my life. I know loving dead person is kind of dumb but I can't help it. The feelings just started one day and haven't let up since.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. I fell in love with Karen Carpenter about 8 months ago and it is just getting stronger all the time. It is getting to the point where I am looking for a woman with similar traits to her. My heart aches for a physically dead woman. I don't know if that's normal or some kind of psychological disorder. I just watched the Karen Carpenter story again on youtube and all I wanted to do was hug her and love her........................

Best Answer

No, people can be very different in person. Online it is too easy for people to hide certain aspects of their life and personality. Plus, I would kind of need the physical part of the relationship in order to stay interested..

Best Answer

maybe , I have heard of it happening ... I could ba<x>sed on physical but not always as looks are not everything.

Best Answer

I am in a relationship with someone now and i love him dearly. Yes he is my mirror and soulmate. Not everyone can have these types of longdistance relationships and make them last. We act and treat our relationship as if there is no distance between us.

Best Answer

I believe the physcial attraction has something to do with a chemical attraction....phermones or whatever?But it doesn't nesessarily mean that one can't fall in love with someones' mind. Vanity.....has something to do with it also.....but different strokes for different folks....

Best Answer

That's a very good question... There have been a few choice people that I never physically met but have been absolutely blown away by.. Not sure that is was love though, I'd say maybe more of an infatuation lingering on love... But for me, to fall like that for someone in general, scares the hell out of me.... I'm a hopeless romantic but I'm terrified of falling in love... Because in a way, I don't feel like I deserve to be loved and I don't believe in my heart that anyone will ever really love me and that all they'll do is play with my emotions and leave my heart in tiny shattered pieces....

Best Answer

Yes, i would and have :)

Best Answer

we'll see!

Best Answer

BTDT! ;)

Best Answer

Hi Foxie 913, <br />
I have experienced something similar and it does seem bizarre but maybe you knew this person in a previous life and maybe they are letting you know they love you too- a medium had explained this to me. Regards, M

Best Answer

You are talking about necromancy and that is expressly forbidden in JHWH's word called the Bible.........................

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Am I correct when I read that you love Karen Carpentar, no harm in that- and yet in response to my comment you talk about necromancy, the dictionary definition of this term is somebody who believes and indeed practices the art of in witchcraft which I can assure you I certainly do not. When I refer to a "medium", this was a lady who actually connects with angels, or an "angel medium" the more commonly used turn of phrase and angels are acknowledged in ALL faiths, from Islaam, Judaism, Seiks and of course all Christian faiths too. Angels feature strongly throughout the Bible too, as messenger of GOD, so this is, (i.e. consulting with angel guides) is FULLY compatible with Christian teachings and it is definitely not the practice of witchcraft or sorcery. Love is love and is always a positive thing.
Regards, M.

Best Answer