1053rw 1053rw 61-65, M 20 Answers Oct 25, 2010

I'm pretty sure it'd be mutual

Best Answer

Nah, my mind is not a nice place to be in anyway. I'm guessing the mind reader would get more uncomfortable than me. I'm an open book, I don't hide anything, so I have nothing to worry about.

Best Answer

probably. I love my privacy and i wouldn't want anyone to know what really goes on in my head. Unless i really want them too..

Best Answer

They would get lost in there... And it's a very scary place... I try not to let it wander too much for fear of what it may come up with on it's own.... So NO.

Best Answer

I would probably scare them.

Best Answer

depends ... do they survive the encounter?

Best Answer

lol no. my mind is my own and there is no access to anyone else unless i permit it. it has been tried before. also i think that being able to read the minds of others would be a shortcut to insanity :-)

Best Answer

No, because my thoughts aren't that bad, where even if it is, it'll scare him or her instead.

Best Answer

If someone could read my mind, she'd get this jumble of thoughts...

"Shecanread mymind! Shecanread mymind! Shecanread mymind! Shitshitshitshitshit! Don't think about her ****, don't think about her ****, don't think about her ****. Don't picture her naked. Oh, no!"

It wouldn't be pleasant.

Best Answer

If the person reading my mind was my enemy, they would be thinking of running off into the opposite direction from me, that's for sure.

Best Answer

they would probably be bored or confused or both

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Dont know that fear would be the word? That's quite some skill.... envy maybe.

Best Answer

No-one can, and am entitled to privacy.

In this digital age, I think many are forgetting this. "Right to Privacy" is actually enshrined in European Convention on Human Rights. I believe the U.S. Constitution does not have this, but Court decisions supply it ? Governments want to forget about privacy laws, and many individuals choose to thoughtlessly give it away on Facebook, without even understanding the implications ?

As I often suggest, try Googling your own name, and learn what you have really shared ?

T.C.

Best Answer

No, not at all. I have nothing to hide.

Best Answer