my dad wanted to be in a metal band when he was younger like in his early 20's he wanted to play guitar but instead I came along and he chose to give that up to take care of me marry my mom and be a family guy. I just feel bad cause he's too old now to do what he wanted (he's 41)
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

***** please that is not too old. Tell him to go for it. If he has a good sound tell him to rock it out. AND don't feel too bad about it because if it were not for you he would not be the person he is today. He made a choice to have you and made the choice to sacrifice what he loved for something he loved even more...

Best Answer

well he should have a good sound he went to a music school for it.

Best Answer

sweet what kind of music does he like to play?

Best Answer

metal or industrial

Best Answer

You shouldn't feel bad. He chose what was more important to him.

Best Answer

its nothing to feel bad about.. everyone has their own dreams.. some could fulfill and some cant.. time, conditions holds those constraints.. that was his testing times.. when u grow old.. u will also have to sacrifice a lot of your dreams n wishes.. this is life dear.. n it goes on.. one should not regret these.... if you took a decision stand by it and dont regret..

Best Answer

Bah! He did do what he wanted! He took care of you! Have you ever thought that if he wanted to go be a rock star, really wanted to, he could not have done it? Don't feel bad! People make descisions (mostly) ba<x>sed on what is most important to them. Now, make him happy by fulfilling your dreams!

Best Answer

LOL NO you should not feel bad at all. He made that decision for himself when he shot his load into your Mom and made you. <br />
That had nothing to do with anything YOU did it was ALL what HE did.<br />
HE made it so HE could not be in a band.

Best Answer