I saw mine dancing downstairs it was disturbing they were playing the just dance game for the wii
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

Well my dear, that disturbing scene may be a fond memory later on for you.<br />
My Father is dead and my Mother is 81 mostly blind and very arthritic. I would love to see them together dancing. <br />
Think of that...

Best Answer

So very true. &lt;3

Best Answer

Horrible too think that after they had a kid that they would still find a way too laugh and relax with each other :O:O:O:O:O

Best Answer

i would laugh like crazy, then i would like hit them with something soft...

Best Answer

How sad - you don't think of your parents among the living - wish mine were

Best Answer

No, I would find it sweet and endearing and consider my myself lucky that my parents still did that.

Best Answer

That's how I was conceived

Best Answer

if they were naked maybe

Best Answer

I'd find it confusing because my parents have been divorced since I was 3.

Best Answer

My kids loved to find their Dad & I dancing in the living room. They would often join us & we'd all be swaying to the music or cutting the rug!

Best Answer

Okay... if it's so disturbing for you then maybe you should move out. You are over 18 and it looks like you like to pile on la<x>yer-upon-la<x>yer of makeup. Maybe use that wasted time for something more productive, like looking for a job? :o Nothing is wrong with your parents dancing together. They must still care for eachother and nothing is wrong with that at all.

Best Answer

actually I turned 18 not long ago.

Best Answer

Then you're still over 18. "...not long ago" still means that you're not 18 anymore. xD You're at least 18.00001 and that's really OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Get a job! :D

Best Answer

...or GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop complaining about your parents because they like to be with each other still.

Best Answer

Not dancing no

Best Answer

have you ever seen them get frisky and start to make out? my kids hated that

Best Answer

once at a store when i was little they started smooching and getting all mushy gushy i wanted to die

Best Answer