I think it's better, indeed.<br />
As the old proverb " Dogs barks, caravan pass away ".

Best Answer

Yeah, I would. Although there is a difference between forgiving and letting them back into your life.

Best Answer

Forgiveness is hard. I don't know that I ever fully forgive people when they hurt me, I am just not that good a person which sounds bad, but why lie. I mostly let them get on with their lives.

Best Answer

I always have and always will. Hating people depresses me further.

Best Answer

If it was an accident <br />
......... after I cut their leg off for doing it !

Best Answer

We can only agree to disagree and move on.

Best Answer

No I love being angry! What ****'s me off even more is that they don;t feel a thing!

Best Answer

yes indeed. I have.

Best Answer

I don't hurt easy and when I get hurt, it was over something pretty serious. I would try my best to forgive if the person asked for forgiveness but if no apology is presented, then I would simply erase them out of my mind and the hurt with it. If my heart is far from them, I care about them much lesser than an average passer-by and they can never hurt me again.

Best Answer

(with my martyr's hat on....)<br />
I do it every day ;)

Best Answer

Neva of earth...

Best Answer

because we are human beings...and it is one of the major good qualities given to us from GOD. if one can forgive and walk ahead life seems sweeter and lighter......everything seems good when you can forgive the biggest mistakes...leaving the world and its talk behind! forgiveness is a good quality of a human being....and it shows that you are not the one to be held back by the things like revenge and hurt back or not to forgive. you feel good when you forgive others than having a revenge...so..i would better go up for the good feel. have a great time:-)

Best Answer

i did, but after 3 times i had to leave.

Best Answer

that would depend on what they did...i don't forgive easily.

Best Answer

nope, you might say you forgive them, but you never forget what they did, and it eats away at you.

Best Answer

A lot of people step on my toes, but in retrospect, I shouldn't have had my feet sticking out so far.

Best Answer

Is it not what the Master Jesus taught us to do?

Best Answer

Already did.

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

...........doubtful, no

Best Answer