first I would kiss around the ear lobes slightly blowing in your ears kissing around the nap of the neck,telling you how beauiful you are.kissing my way down to your naval while ever so gently rubbing the insides of your thigs,to find your ero zones.tummy area also has ero zones which will not be over looked.getting to the inside of thigs to find that glorious tender zones that will make you squeel in pleasure.before rapping my tounge around your **** till you beg for mercy.only then will I approach treasure troves with my penis,after I would clean you out again with my tounge

Best Answer

I'd **** you doggie style holding on to your garter belt for a little extra leverage. Just before I was about to explode I'd pull out and *** on your ***.

Best Answer

LOVE TOOOO ..... Sooooooo hard you couldnt walk tomorrow or maybe even the day after !!!!

Best Answer

With a condom like the dirty **** you are, pounding hard and slow, pulling your hair, whispering insults in your ear. Spanking you filthy married **** backside till its red raw. <br />
You could set a theme for our next session x

Best Answer

I would safley and what ever way that would please you. It pleases me to please...

Best Answer

Not sure if you are into it, but I would like to DP you.

Best Answer

do you know anyone who would turn down something so hot and good looking? I too would start by licking your ***** and *** till you make me stop. I would then **** you in every hole with my fingers, your sex toys, and maybe a couple of vegetables or fruits. I would then give you ever thing my **** could take guess i will need some viagra.<br />
You are hot hot hot

Best Answer

i WOULD GO DOWN ON YOUR ***** AND NOT COME BACK UP UNTIL YOU SOAKED THE BED WITH *** AND PEE

Best Answer

Lets start by you sucking my **** while i finger **** your *****. then do you doggie style!!!

Best Answer

I would **** you doggie style

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

i would **** your puss

Best Answer