pik2004 pik2004 46-50 15 Answers May 27, 2012

I don't have a sister, but if my daughter was interested when she gets older, yes, I would. It would be a hard decision to wear a condom or not.

Best Answer

this is hot. i don't have a daughter yet but am wondering if i got one in the future if i will be ******* her. i see that all mature girls are ***** what do you think? please send me your daughter's pic can you?

Best Answer

I have a 18 year old daughter that loves to take pix of herself. on her phone. got some nude pics to share

Best Answer

Nice can u add me please I would love to comment

Best Answer

share those pics around add me

Best Answer

Oh would love to see some. please email me to guyinside@hotmail.com so I can reply to you.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

to decide you should try her with condom and without it again again and again.. giving her daily birth control pill is an other plesure

Best Answer

Could I see a pic of her please

Best Answer

If anyone sent pics please forward to me

Best Answer

My step daughter and i ****** all the time time till she turned 16

Best Answer

My sister and I went to a country school. The older kids were horny and did sexual thing with other kids. An older boy jerked off for us. He played with our peters. My sisyer was finger f&&ked in the 1st grade. Needless to say, when we were home, she and I played with our things. We did each other. First with hands, then rubbing our parts together. It was fun. Sometimes when she was napping I would rub my thing on her face. At times she sat on my face. We did our cousins too.

Best Answer

Anything happen since?

Best Answer

Sounds like a fun family. Have had similar (but a bit more limited) experiences in my past.

Best Answer

Mm add me pkease

Best Answer

I would love to hear them pm me

Best Answer

me a nd my sister started making love when she was 8 and i wasn 12

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing. Is it ongoing?

Best Answer

sadly no

Best Answer

Me too, and it was her idea, so awesome!

Best Answer

My brother and his wife are swingers. So are we, but we didn't learn that about them until a year and a half ago. We were slightly more experienced, maybe by four months. All four of us had a lot of laughs after we finally came out to the other and admitted it. <br />
They were told about my husband and me by a swinger couple who had swung with us. They phoned and asked to come over for dinner, where they laid out all they knew. Worked out great that we can be that open with each other. We have gone with them to a swingers bar and to some parties with them since. None of us have told others we are related as we had agreed from the outset. As far as other swingers know, we're just friends.

Best Answer

Yes I would duck my daughter when she's of age

Best Answer

My younger sister and I have had sex in high school she ambushed me in the shower and sucked my **** while begging me to **** her we still do if neither of us are in a relationship and haven't had sex in a while.<br />
Our Mom found out after about a month of us ******* but instead of getting mad she asked me if I had tried Anal before. I said no and she took me to her room undressed brought out some Lube and gave me the best blow job ever. Then she lubed up her *** and my **** and began riding me slowly while I sucked on her 36 DD's and blew my lode in her ***. We kept this up for a while until I could last long enough to make her *** from anal then we stopped when I left for college.<br />
I don't have a daughter yet and I don't think I would **** her, but there are always acceptations to the rule. I mean if my daughter was a **** and asked me to **** her or she will just **** some stranger, or wanted experience then I think I would teach her about anal like my mom taught me.

Best Answer

I do not have a Sister, but have had protected sex with Mother on occasions.

Best Answer

I love ******* my sister and my brother

Best Answer

I love ******* my sister

Best Answer

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Best Answer

yes<br />
i like too **** them hard<br />
I have a 18 year old daughter that loves to take pix of herself. on her phone. got some nude pics to share<br />
My sister and I went to a country school. The older kids were horny and did sexual thing with other kids. An older boy jerked off for us. He played with our peters

Best Answer

I ****** my mother good the bother day mmm came so hard in her she was an animal *** to good I came just by pulling her jeans towards me

Best Answer