flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 3 Answers May 7 in Doing Good

Yes.

Best Answer

Why? Why can't he get a job on his own?

Best Answer

I don't know. But this is more about my niece, nephew and sister than him. If I could help, I would.

Best Answer

He put it in those terms. He's just a user.

Best Answer

I guess it all depends on the relationship you have with your family. Personally I would, but each situation is unique.

Best Answer

I'm a good guy. But people don't appreciate good guys. Good guys finish last. It's true.

Best Answer

I might, if I thought he could do the job well...

Best Answer

Why can't he get a job on his own? Why should his brother-in-law get him a job?

Best Answer

To be nice...Look, don't do it if you don't want to, I was just answering your question...

Best Answer

I did it. They didn't appreciate it. I should have guessed they wouldn't.

Best Answer

Don't do favors for people because you expect gratitude, do favors because you genuinely want to do them, or else don't do them at all...it's nothing to lose sleep over, just let it go...good luck...

Best Answer

But what about when you do favors for someone and he just keeps spitting in your face?

Best Answer

I'd stand further away...

Best Answer

No, she should get a job

Best Answer

What if she just had a baby and can't work, and the baby is putting financial pressure on them?

Best Answer

Well I'd call them idiots for having a baby when they didn't have the money to support themselves. Do you not get given child benefit money wherever you're from? And I guess I'd have to give them money if they were struggling

Best Answer