omydame omydame 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 6, 2010

I think that just by my NOT getting a tattoo says a lot about me in general...

Best Answer

a naked woman,iLove women

Best Answer

I have 3 all are milestones in my life. The fears I have over come, the woman I have become, and the woman that most influences me.

Best Answer

I have 4.the one that meant the most is my sacred heart its got a angel by it and thorns with my exs name.he's the only person I've ever truely loved jesus's luv was unconditional and even though we may heart him he never gives up on us

Best Answer

Never it is just not me...I might get branded.

Best Answer

I got a small one on my right ankle about 15 years ago, and while it meant something important to me at the time, it means absolutely nothing anymore.

Best Answer

I have a tattoo of a Celtic knot that represents my Scottish heritage. The design symbolizes for me where I've been, and the strength, passion and courage it took to get me here, as well as my faith in myself. My life is encompassed in that tattoo. I don't know if I'd get another one, cause I couldn't imagine inking something on myself that could possibly mean as much as that one does.

Best Answer