A friend of my parent's kept asking me if I have a job now, I'm like...why that question again T__T
GrumpyGrouchy GrumpyGrouchy 22-25, F 11 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in WTK

Would you get annoyed if the person you met kept asking you the same question?Would you get annoyed if the person you met kept asking you the same question?Would you get annoyed if the person you met kept asking you the same question?Would you get annoyed if the person you met kept asking you the same question?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

Yes, yes I would. *grumbles*

Best Answer

He's conveying your passive aggressive parents' concern that their twenty smithing child has no job.

He thinks he's helping your parents out. I'd guess you are the topic of conversation between your parents and this friend, and it's not favorable.

Best Answer

Once, twice ok with me the third time I usually settle it once and for all in a very slow and in a nice way. Sometimes I just wonder if they have hearing problem.

Best Answer

No. You could say "of course" and when he/she asks where, invent somewhere. That would be totally exasperating, because if he/she tries to find it (it doesn't exist, right?) he/she might just understand where you're coming from (:o).

Best Answer

If I could I would but I couldn't cuz my parent's always there and she'd ask my parents again.

Best Answer

Perhaps you could (in a very controlled and elegant manner) let her know in front of your parents that maybe she has asked this a few times. Or, how about, a smile and "gee. You have asked me this so many times, have you news of something for me?" (most people back off when you ask for help (:o).

Best Answer

I'll try joking about it next time then thanks :)
It's so awkward when she asked it, I just hope the next time I could deal with it better.

Best Answer

So ask, why this question? Unless perhaps your parents hinted they would love for you to move out and be on your own. Think about it.

DO YOU???

Best Answer

Yeah reminds me of a five year old, just politely change the subject. Those people get on my last nerve.

Best Answer

Sooner or later I'd tell the truth ...

Best Answer

Nope. I like to see their sad faces when they r answered in negative.

Best Answer

Hahaha that's a cool way to look at it.

Best Answer

Nual, you could also drive the person mental by whining about it all the time. As in, poor me, I haven't got a job, or no sir/ma'am. Poor me, I haven't got a job, ad nauseum.

Best Answer